Well, Hello There (Murdoch)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Well, Hello There (Murdoch)

Postby Nisana Curare on April 27th, 2011, 5:59 pm

Season of Spring, Day 5, 511 AV

Nisana was not in the most pleasant of moods today in Riverfall. While her hunt the other day had been successful it had left her with a sprained right wrist, which was currently supported by a sling around her neck. Unable to hunt she had turned to her duty of the Harvest, but it seemed the sight of an injured woman, even one wearing black chitinous armor, was enough to draw the eager attention of the dark skinned brutes from across the entire city.

"No, I do not require any help," Nisana's voice was strained with the effort to try and maintain a semblance of politeness towards what felt to be the dozenth Akalak approaching her that day, "I am more than capable of handling myself with just one hand."

"But it would certainly..." The Akalak started.

Nisana could take no more. Giving a growl of frustration she bared her teeth, her canines beginning to extend downwards due to her agitation, and she leaned towards the Akalak as she spoke in Symenos, "Leave me alone you great brute, before I sink my fangs in your neck and make you my lunch!"

Though it was doubtful the Akalak could understand her words her body language was clear enough. Muttering something to himself in his bizarre tongue he turned and left Nisana alone finally. Still glaring at his back Nisana spat out, "Azo," before giving a sigh and bringing her left hand up to her forehead to rub at it slowly.

If things continued like this much longer she might have to leave the city just to keep from going insane with frustration.
"Moz seh krevas dav'ene obris zhevat."

Nisana has a few threads loose in her head. Anything written underlined in her posts is only in her perceptions, and should be ignored by anyone else. :)
Nisana Curare
Alt of Alenias, Proud Huntress

Words: 74590
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2010, 2:38 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet