Returning Home (Solo)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Returning Home (Solo)

Postby Bright Detone on May 7th, 2011, 8:09 pm

68th of Spring
Detone Pavillion

It was not a long walk to his family's small tent system, but it was an eventful one. He was greeted by many people as he walked by, with warm smiles and the occasional gesture waving of a hand. It did feel good to be back, but these were not the people he came to see.

He had just stepped foot onto his family's land, roaming around he found that this place seemed like it had been deserted, that was until he came upon his sister, Stormony.

From the looks of it, she was practicing her archery. She had grown so big over the passed years. Bright could still remember the face of her childhood. How innocent she was. Right about that time she released an arrow that hit the target directly in the center. Bright smiled, and how...deadly she used to be. Yes, he could remember that too.

"I have never worried about my siblings being a danger to my health," Bright spoke suddenly, catching the girl off guard. Stormony glanced back at him over her shoulder. He walked forward until he stood behind her, "Should I be worried?"

A large grin took it's place on his sister's face. "Bright!" Her arms were around him in a second, trapping him in a fierce hug. "Brother, I have missed you." She pulled back to look at him, "Those trips of yours take way too long."

Bright chuckled, "I apologize, but I am only concerned for the health of our people."

Stormony took a step back, before placing her hands on her slender waist and rolling her eyes. "You should be worrying about the health of your family. Or should I say, your father. Honestly, Bright. You are his only male heir. If you die, he fears the worst for the future of our family."

Bright's expression dropped, "I know, but the future of this family does not lie only with me, or has he forgotten about his other eleven daughters?" There was heavy bitterness in his tone, "Anyways. Where are the other's?"

Stormony turned around on one foot, and picked her bow up off of the ground in one swift motion. "Hadaleigh is in the Underpasses, as you could have already guessed. Now whether she is hiding from her suitors or adventuring, is something I do not know. As for Father, he took everyone else into the market. Something or other about provisions." She drew a bow out of her quiver, and took aim at her target.

Bright nodded, "Then I will go and see them." He waited for the right moment, when she was about to release the arrow to suddenly come up and roughly kiss the side of her face, making the arrow miss the target completely, and tear straight through a neighboring tent. Stormony's mouth dropped, and Bright took off at a run. "Farewell!"
Bright Detone
Don't let the name fool you.

Words: 7449
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2011, 1:59 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet