Fighting Phantoms (Vanator)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Wilderness of Cyphrus is an endless sea of tall grass that rolls just like the oceans themselves. Geysers kiss the sky with their steamy breath, and mysterious craters create microworlds all their own. But above all danger lives here in the tall grass in the form of fierce wild creatures; elegant serpents that swim through the land like whales through the ocean and fierce packs of glassbeaks that hunt in packs which are only kept at bay by fires. Traverse it carefully, with a guide if possible, for those that venture alone endanger themselves in countless ways.

Fighting Phantoms (Vanator)

Postby Lariat on July 27th, 2011, 5:46 pm

Irriari

Experience:

Poison: 1xp
Unarmed: 1xp
Wrestling: 2xp
Intimidation: 1xp
Tactics: 2xp
Rhetoric: 2xp
Debate: 1xp

Lores:

Let the blood fall
The antithesis of trust
Worse than death

Vanator

Experience:

Brawling: 3xp
Intimidation: 1xp
Tactics: 2xp
Observation: 1xp
Rhetoric: 2xp
Debate: 1xp

Lores:

Zith fighting styles (Basic)
Betrayal, isn't that surprising?
A Bitter Regret

Thoughts: Nice thread guys, I enjoyed reading it, and seeing something that profoundly shapes both of your characters, and I enjoyed it, if you have any questions about the xp, or lore I gave out, send me a pm. I forgot about the more subtle diciplines, so I added some points for your arguments on races and such.
Lariat
The light in the back of your mind

Words: 151849
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2011, 3:20 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous