[Verified by Nightmare] Asim, Kelvic Bear

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Asim, Kelvic Bear

Postby Asim on March 4th, 2010, 10:10 pm

Asim

Basic Information
Race: Kelvic (Human/Grizzly Bear)
Birthday & Age : Season of Winter, Day 32, Year 504, Age; 9
Languages: Common, Ursidae

Physical Description
Standing at 7' in human form, and weighing in around 300lbs, Asim has broad shoulders and grizzly brown hair, with dark brown eyes. His tanned skin gives evidence to the time spent in the sun.
In bear form, though, he stands at 8ft tall when standing on his hind legs, and weighs in around 1,900lbs. He, once more, has grizzly brown fur, and dark brown eyes.

Character Concept
Personality: Grumpy, but good at heart, the locals believe that Asim is a bit crazy, since he spends all his time outside of the city, hunting and eating his own food, raw. And they never talk to him, cause he constantly threatens to eat them if they do. And no one wants to anger the Kelvic, since he knows all the local bears.
Ethics: If it's for a good cause(good meaning not helping cause another Valterrian in any way, shape, or form), stupid, and illegal, he'll help. But otherwise, leave him alone, or he might eat you. Serious.
Likes: His privacy, constantly proven by his quote "Leave me alone, or I'll eat you."
Dislikes: Everyone.

Character History
Pre-Creation: Born in Sylria, Asim has lived outside of the city ever since he could hunt on his own. And he rarely comes back into the city, except to drop off some animal bones which can be used by the local craftsmen. Between one such trip, he found a dead Isurian merchant, obviously attacked by bandits, and partially eaten by scavenger animals. Before taking the corpse to the nearest city, he rolled the corpse(A term meaning searched it for any missed items), and found a set of bloodstained iron gloves, as big as, and able to cover, his hands . With these in his backpack, he carried the corpse to the nearest city, let the proper people know, and then he was gone again, off to be alone, and away from the loud noises of the cities of Mizahar.
Post-Creation: Having saved Raiha from a bandit outside of Sylrias, Asim agreed to travel with her. They traveled down the Suvan Sea, where they spent time learning about each other.
Lately, Asim has Bonded with Raiha, and met several of her friends. He is currently in the Sea of Grass, exploring with, and without, his Bondmate.

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)
Lore :
Lore of Secret Ways of Sylira(Starting Kit)
Lore of Local Poisonous Plants in Sylira (Starting Kit)
Akontak
Opal Order Healers
High Mortality Rate of Akontak
Announcing Your Presence With Authoritah!
Human Form: Letting it All Hang Out
Raiha: Lookit Me. Lookit Me. LOOK AT ME!
Being Upset With Raiha: You left me and took my stuff woman
Accepting Modesty
They Need For a Good Scare: Seeing a Naked Bear Will Do Wonders For Them
Asim to Raiha: I’m a Bear and You Broke Your Promise! Roar!
Telling Kavala to Take Her Sympathy and Shove It
Bearing Yourself One More Time(double pun intended)
Storming Off
Compromising With Raiha
Getting Close to the Group But Keeping Distance
Only Raiha Should Come Near Me
Revealing His Dreams
Thanking Kavala
Wanting to Help
Akalak History: Taith’s Perspective
Drykas (Basic)
Inaril Frostwind (Basic)
Standing Up Against Armed Drykas
Confusing the Locals
Recognizing Kanikra Over Raiha

Skill
Wilderness Survival 15/100(15 Starting Kit)
Hunting 10/100(10 Racial Bonus)
Brawling 15/100(15 Starting Kit)
Fishing 5/100(5 Starting Kit)
Unarmed Combat 18/100(15 Starting Kit)
Land Navigation 3/100
Negotiations 1/100
Interrogation 2/100
Leadership 2/100
Running 3/100
Intimidation 1/100
Observation 6/100
Debate 2/100
Intimidation 5/100
Rhetoric 3/100
Equipment and Possessions
One set of gloves(Cold Iron, Bloodstained).(Heirloom)
*One loincloth
*One long coat, with hood(Attached to backpack)
*One pair of leather and fur boots(Hanging under coat, attached to backpack)
*One Backpack with basic items
*One water skin

Ledger
100 GMs(SK)
+500 GMs(Cash in on home)
600 GMs(Total)

Thread List

All items marked with a * are from the SK.
Asim
Thunderbear! HO!

Words: 22947
Joined roleplay: March 4th, 2010, 5:15 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet