[Flashback]Lost in White....[Solo]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Encompassing a vast wilderness filled with flora and fauna of immense proportions, the Northern Reaches include all the Talderian Forest north of the Suvan and stretch into the vast permanent tundra and ice fields outside Avanthal.

Postby Kaja on July 7th, 2011, 2:06 am

IImage

Season of Summer day 45, 510

It had been months of wondering around for the young Kelvic woman. She had changed back into her dog form and wondered out of the cave she had been held up in months ago. She didn’t really remember where she had been going, or what happened. So she just started moving, in what direction she did not know so she just headed away from the cave in the opposite direction unfortunately then the direction that she had intended on before her fall into the river. She trotted along until finally after at least a good month of wondering in the Bronze woods, she hit a road. She followed it, thinking it was much easier then the brush, branches, and other wild animals in the woods. However, she was no longer following south down The Kabrin Road now she was going north towards Taldera.

She wasn’t sure where she was going however when she started to get very cold as the temperature started to drop, but she trudged on. She found a few of what they called among the Syliran Knights Traveler Shelters, and hulled up in that in the extreme weather of winter. After a while thought it became deep woods and very cold almost all white. She thought it was summer by now shouldn’t it not be so cold? She tried to remember what she had learned of Mizahar, but now couldn’t remember a thing. She wandered around her coat full of snow, and shelter becoming harder and harder to find. Eventually she fell down from being hungry as a lot of the game was either hibernating, or just laying low because it was too cold to be out and about. She lay in the vast whiteness around her not knowing where she was, or if she would even die this time in this lonely wilderness.
Kaja
I want to belong...to someone...

Words: 94413
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2011, 10:37 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Kaja on August 29th, 2011, 4:24 pm

IImage

The old hunter saw the young girl laying limp in the snow. It was good that she had been in her human form to tired, and hungry to sustain her dog form, or she might have ended up mounted in a corner of the old man's house. However, she was naked half frozen, and beautiful. The old man kicked the girl to see if she wasn't already dead, but somehow she was not as a light moan came from her lips.

He was old but still strong as an ox, a man over six foot tall, and stocky he threw the young woman over his shoulder like she was an old sack of potatoes, as Kaja moaned again at being jostled. She was stuck in his cabin by a roaring fire, his swirling eyes watching her. She eventually after a few hours rest, and warming came around. She was shocked and a bit scared when the man came up to her. "Well, looks like the young beauty is awake." She nodded, "Thank you for taking me in..." She said as she hoped that he wouldn't require anything else, she was trying very hard to save herself for her mate, but she was now wondering if she had just lost it by wondering around not knowing where she was and getting herself lost in an area that was much too cold for her to live in.

"I got lost...." she said in way of explanation to why she was found in the cold, she was looking around and a lot of stuffed animals around told her she should keep her mouth shut about being a Kelvic. It was better in this situation to be a human as best she could. She was still young to the ways of humans because she had not been out too long before she had had her accident with the water, and now lost in a snowy area. The man nodded his head. "Where was yah going?" He asked not the most well educated man he knew much of survival, hunting, and the wilds, but not much about writing or anything else. He made his money by trading his furs, and for fun taxidermy of some of the animals he caught.

Kaja swallowed, and whispered back, "I think... I think I wanted to go to ... Endrykas..." She thought she remembered that much at least. The old man chuckled and said, "Well, you went in the complete opposite direction, missy. I thinks you have to stay with me now though." He had a lecherous smile on his face and a gleam in her eye. Kaja was scared, she needed to get away from this man.
Kaja

Character sheet

Postby Kaja on August 29th, 2011, 4:34 pm

IImage

Later that night the young woman while the man slept looked about his cabin, found a map, a very large wolf furred jacket, and some food. She stole it all, but left some money to pay for some of it, but she had very little in the way of money since she had been in her dog form. She hoped it would be enough.

She left the cabin, still innocent, but not allowing herself to become a slave to someone else. She knew that was what she was supposed to be, but a bond mate was someone she wanted to serve, and that man she had not wanted to serve as much as she was thankful that he had saved her. She had some amount of guilt for leaving after his kindness, but she just didn't want to give of herself to him.

She slid out the door and out into the night with her borrowed boots, and jacket. It was just to far enough to get away from him, he would find all the borrowed things later when she transformed once again into her dog form. She just hoped that a few days studying the map would keep it in her head that now seemed to have holes in it that sieved out slowly information that she put in it.

In her dog form she slowly made her way back to where she had come. She hoped things would go smoothly on her way back. However she would never know until later on that she had yet another extreme incident coming in her homelands that didn't seem to want to let her go.
Kaja

Character sheet