Kaja

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Kaja

Postby Kaja on June 6th, 2011, 4:01 am

KAJA
I want to belong...to someone...

IImage

Basic Information :
Race: Kelvic - Dynakuva Painted Desert Dog
Birthday & Age : Season of Summer, day 24, 508 AV, 3
PBTiziana Piergianni

Physical Description :
Human Form

Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Light brown
Weight: 140lb.
Height: 5'10"

Kaja's human form is rather slight yet has some curviness to it. You could say it is as close to an hourglass figure as could get, with only the top being a bit smaller then the bottom which isn't that big, just well defined and lean looking. However that just makes her not have to fall on her face when trying to walk upright from being too top heavy. Anyway, she has long light brown hair with some of the pattern of her coat in it from her dog form that she wears long and straight. It is often a bit tangled, especially if she has gone a little while without combing it from being in her animal form. Her eyes are an almond shape that are a hazel brown. She wears very little clothing most times just enough to cover what she has to, to legally be on the streets if she is in a town or city while traveling. Reason being is that it gets expensive buying new clothes and such when she just busts out of it or can't use it when she transforms. Most of her actual clothes that she does wear is of fur or leather of her making which she has used from her kills in her dog form after she changes back.

Mars or scars:

She has claw marks on her back that start from the middle of her back from the edge of her scapula down a couple inches down her back. She also has a quarter sized wound to her hip that looks like a pucker mark round scar, and the left thigh has a round thin scar from what looked like part of her flesh been partially torn away and sewn back together.

Beast Form

Eye color: Hazel
Fur color: Has a combination of these colors: white, black, dark brown, light brown, and blond in her own distinct pattern. No two Dynakuva Painted Desert Dog has the same markings.

When she is in her dog form she is a tall, lean animal, standing about 30 in at the shoulder, with a head and body length averaging about 39 in long. Her tail adds another 16in to that, and it is bushy dark with a white tip of fur on it. Her weight in beast form is about 50lb and she has a long lean sleek body frame.

Mars scars:

The marks on her back do not show because the fur has grown enough around them for them not to be too noticeable. However, on her right hip the pucker mark that is their in her human form is also there in her dog form, as the fur did not grow as well in that spot as it does on the others so it looks like a sparse bald spot. On her left thigh it doesn't show quite so much, however the fur did grow back a different color in certain areas.

Character Concept :
Kaja has much the personality like her beast. She is very social, upbeat, and loves to be around others. The worst thing you could do to Kaja is lock her up by herself. She is miserable without people to be with as the Dynakuva Painted Desert Dog is very pack oriented. They are very vocal, affectionate, and work as a team. She is the type that tries hard to please, is a good follower, and leader if she has to be, and very protective of those she comes to care about.

She is not very materialistic only because she can never keep anything too long. If she transforms she ends up destroying clothing or leaving it behind or forgetting where she placed it for safe keeping. It isn't that she is stupid, its just that since waking up on the side of the river she has lost her memory or most of it, and becomes disoriented easily.

She likes being around lots of other people, having fun, playing, working for a master, and protecting and loving those she cares about. On the flip side she doesn't like being alone, not knowing all her memories, forgetting things, being scolded, and failing the people who trust her. Her number one fear is waking up and there not being anyone but her in the world. Other superficial fears are crawly things especially feas, she hates fleas more then she fears them, but yeah she doesn't really like bugs, thunder storms, or thunder, she's not to fond of lightening either, and she doesn't like dark closed in places.

Character History :
Kaja can't remember anything much about herself except her name. The one her caregivers and masters had given her. Her parents were of a line of Dynakuva Painted Desert Dog from the pre-Valterrian mage, Marcus Kelvic, in which their race was name after. He made them for their ability to herd. Also because of their many vocal noises they can make they were good as watch guards, and scouts.

Her mother and father were both of the same beast form as her, and were named Mala, and Firenze. When she was born they were part of a large pack that was from Syliras that was serving as guards and to help herd the farmers' animals for them. This was where she was born and grew up until she was a year old. She was born in the summer of June on the twenty-fourth day of the year of 508 AV. She will not remember this as much anymore herself, but at the time she was born on a hot day, in the welping kennel of the Farmers that raised them. She had nine brothers, and she was the only girl. This is common there are always more males then females in a Dynakuva Painted Desert Dog pack. However, not all of the boys born were of Dynakuva Painted Desert Dog species. Like always two Kelvics don't always have the same species born to them. Mala had a better chance then most of having more of the dogs species that the farmers wanted, but like always there was always the chance of a birth producing another type of species too.

In Kaja's case she was one of five that were of the Desert Dog species. The other four were her brothers one of that was a set of twins. She was born third to last in her family, and since their were ten in her family its not hard to figure out that half the others were of different varying species of different rank in the family in age. Two of these other species were a set of twins with one being single. These in their time either stayed within the pack if they were born another pack species or left depending on their animal forms personality. The ones that were like her and pack personality that stayed she grew up with, and was very close with.

She was close to her family, and her pack. They all took care of the young ones together. She learned lots from her extended family, and other in her pack, and when she was a year old it was her time to go off on her own because she is a female of the pack. When she was a little over a year she struck out on her own, as all the females did before her and all would do after her. In the Dynakuva Painted Desert Dog packs it's the young females that strike out on their own to find new packs of their own rather then the males. Unlike any other mammal species the Desert Dog has more males then females, and the males do most of the rearing and helping with the rearing of the young.

Kaja went out on her own, and while she was out on her own something terrible happened to her. She was chased by the knights who were guarding the farmers that tended The Syliran Fields and resided in the tiny village of the Mithryn Outpost. They were under the impression in the middle of the night that she was going to attack them. She wasn't she was just looking to bond with someone, to serve, but their was misunderstandings and as she ran away from her predators she fell into a rushing steam with rocks. She was almost drowned, hit upon rocks, and by the time she was finally put up on a bank she had merged with the river and set back to the Bronze Woods. When she woke she couldn't remember much after that of who or what she was. All she knew is she was called Kaja, and she was a Kelvic of the breed Dynakuva Painted Desert Dog .

She wondered around for a while, eventually things came back to her slowly her name of her parents, the day she was born, and that she thought she had brothers, and lots of them. However, she still has not remembered their names, and can't recall a lot of her childhood. It is no matter to her, because the only thing she wants to do is either find a pack of her own, or a human to serve. She wants either very much, and is searching. She has stumbled into Cyphrus, and rather likes this area. She is at the moment trying her luck in either of her pursuits for a pack or a master in the Endrykas, which suits her well as she hardly wants a place of her own, or anything really of value since most times she loses anything she has for to long.

Character Here and Now :
Still very clouded for now, will be added on as things transpire....
Last edited by Kaja on July 3rd, 2011, 4:10 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Kaja

Words: 94413
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2011, 10:37 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Kaja

Postby Kaja on June 6th, 2011, 4:09 am

(Kaja Past Present and Future)

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Kaja
   2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? None that I remember or know of.
   3. How old are you? 3
   4. What is your height? human form I am 5'10" Beast form I am 30 in tall from my shoulders.
   5. What is your weight? human form 140 lbs beast form 40 lbs

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. fun loving, loyal, protective, and affectionate.
   2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. I don't know right now I don't remember much what others thought of me.
   3. What is your favorite body feature? My hair, or my fur.
   4. How physically fit are you? Pretty fit.
   5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? I don't have much of a style. Why bother when most the time you end up ruining them when you transform. My style is mostly to be without clothes. If I have to be in clothes I choose to be in as little as possible. I make my clothes when I can from animals I kill in my beast form.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? I can't remember much about my parents, but I know they loved me and I think they were named Mala, and Firenze. My memory is so fuzzy, but I want to believe that I was well loved and cared for until I had to leave.
   2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I don't remember much since I washed up on a bank after falling into a river, but I know I had lots of brothers, I think I was the only girl in my litter. Sadly I can't remember their names.
   3. What is your extended family like? They are caring, loving and protective. At least that is what I feel I remember about them.
   4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? No, my family is just as important as my friends, its just that I can't be with my family anymore because of the way our pack dynamics are. I will always love my family, I hope eventually I will gain my full memory.
   5. Do you treat animals like family? It depends, if they are dogs like me and not on the dinner list I at least treat them like friends.

2. Where do you live now? Endrykas
   3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? I think right now I like the area of Cyphrus particularly the city of Endrykas
   4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Not that I know of or have experienced yet.
   5. Where do you fear to be? Somewhere dark, closed in, and by myself.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) At the moment I am missing part of my memories because of an incident I had a few years back.
   2. Are you right handed or left handed? I am right handed.
   3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? Common, and Mizaharian, but mostly I speak common. I don't think I do?
   4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Well, I suppose some people might find it odd that I find being kept away from people and interactions with others as almost a punishment, and well... Some find it annoying that I like to play a lot, also some don't like that I might step into their personal space too much, overly affectionate? Its in my nature though?
   5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? None.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? Sadly I am in between jobs, and searching.
   2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I like my work when I have it. The best thing for me is to see a happy face and to know I did well for those I serve.
   3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? What I am? I like what I am believe it or not. I was made for a purpose and once I find someone that needs me for my talents I will be the happiest Kelvic ever.
   4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? I admire the Syliran Knights. Because I was raised in Sylira. I also think that they are trying to do the best they can to rebuild their city, area, and Mizahar the best they can.
   5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? I'd do just about anything but prostitution for a master. So I suppose the one I would not like to do would be prostitution.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? I don't remember much about my childhood sadly.
   2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? I am hoping as more time goes by I will remember more and more of my past.
   3. What is your worst memory from childhood? Again sadly I don't know.
   4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? I believe I had a fairly good relationship with them, however I don't remember every thing completely yet.
   5. Who was your most influential role model? I have no role model that I currently remember.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? I have the school of hard knocks, and a little bit of training.
   2. Do you like/dislike learning? I find it boring and tedious and only learn what I feel is absolutely necessary for my survival, and what I need to do that.
   3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? My parents, and my Pack.
   4. How do you learn best? Ummm.... Is that a trick question?
   5. What are your educational goals for the future? To learn more land navigational, leather working, hunting, tracking, trapping, and running. I would also like to start training in unarmed combat, stealth, brawling, boxing, and acrobatics.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? Yes!! I love people, and being around them. I am a very social creature, so I'd rather be in a group then by myself.
   2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? Yes, I trust fairly easy, I suppose that isn't always for the best, and hopefully I will learn when to trust and when not to.
   3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I don't know really I have never really thought about it. I suppose Straight as I prefer the male persuasion more the the female. However, there have been times where the odd female will turn my head, though I have not ever acted on any impulse with a female.
   4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. Sadly even if I had been I wouldn't remember at this point.
   5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Again I don't remember, but I don't think so.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? Yes, a couple times, but I don't like it much.
   2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No, not really
   3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? Ummm.... Never contemplated that. Whatever is sold cheapest when I want to get drunk?
   4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? No, I don't really like feeling too out of control.
   5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. I feel like the weaken my Senses, and make me slow. They also make me lose control so I don't really partake in it. If I am something is really wrong because I am using it to run away.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? I like to make my own clothes in leather.
   2. Do you like to read? I can't never really had the patience to learn.
   3. What annoys you more than anything else? HRmmm... I don't really know. I'll get back to you on this one.
   4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Brushing my hair or grooming myself in my dog form.
   5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? I don't really get too embarrassed. I suppose men complementing me sometimes? I just don't know how to take it.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Colors? Hrmmm I suppose purple, and neutral colors browns, blacks, yellows, beighes those type of colors.
   2. What is your favorite time of day? Either Dusk or Dawn
   3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? A beautiful sunset just before dusk it had reds and oranges, and the clouds looked like they were lined with gold.
   4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? MEAT!! Vegetables....
   5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? Hrmmm... I like sunny balmy weather or just after it rains. YES!! Thunder storms... I HATE them...

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Mostly Optimistic, but I can become a tad pessimistic when I am feeling down.
   2. What are your religious views? I don't have much of one, if I am with a master that follow a religion then I may adopt theirs.
   3. Would you be able to kill? Yes, if I had to, to survive.
   4. What are your views on sex? Well, I am not very free with it, but because of my sometimes overly affectionate ways, men get the wrong idea. I just growl and bite at them though and sometimes they back off. O.o Depends on the men.
   5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Serving my master or mistress well, and finding a good bond mate and being loving to them.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
   2. What is your greatest regret?
   3. What is your best/worst memory?
   4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
   5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I feel I am a pretty honest person with myself and others. Though like anyone I do occasionally lie when it may benefit myself or another in certain cases, but not often.
   2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? I don't think so, since I lost my memory things I might have been in the past are sort of fuzzy now. They are coming back slowly.
   3. What makes you happy? Having someone to serve, and being useful. I like to learn when it doesn't take too much concentration, or is too confusing.
   4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? I would die for my family, master, and bond mate.
   5. What makes you angry? When someone tries to hurt my family, master, or bond mate.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
   2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
   3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
   4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
   5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I try to do what is best for a group, and not cause undue tension if I can help it. However, I will assert myself if need be to get my point across.
   2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? No, not really. I will if I have to.
   3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Yes, I am a pack creature so I love being with lots of people.
   4. Do you care what others think of you? Sometimes, but mostly I just do what I am told, and if others don't like it then I can't do much about it can I?
   5. What do you think of others, in general? I like interacting with others to learn, socialize, and to have companionship.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? I can accept what others want of me, and do it the best I can without complaint or argument.
   2. What is your greatest weakness? Sometimes I don't tell people when I am being pushed too hard because I want to please, and do well by the people that I am working for, or around.
   3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? That I lost my memory, and am having a hard time regaining it.
   4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted.
   5. Are you generally organized or messy? I have my own type of organization? Well, to be honest I sort of match my demeanor to whomever I am serving at a giving moment on that account.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? I really haven't studied much on the different beliefs, and god/desses.
   2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? Same as above.
   3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? None, no, because I don't know enough about the god/desses to have them give such a high marking on me.
   4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? I don't know since I haven't given much thought to any of it.
   5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? Again same as above.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? To have a master and/or bond mate.
   2. What is the best part of life? Well the best part of any life is the living it, wouldn't you say?
   3. What is the best part of death? Hrmmm... Well hopefully by the time you go back to the void you have at least lived a full, and productive life. So I would have to say if you die happy in what you did while you lived.
   4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Probably of old age.
   5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? That I was diligent in caring, and serving my master, and was the best bond mate I could be to my mate and offspring.
Last edited by Kaja on June 24th, 2011, 4:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Kaja

Character sheet

Kaja

Postby Kaja on June 6th, 2011, 5:45 am

Training Skills

Hunting 11/100 RB, Thread Novice
Tracking 10/100 SP Novice
Trapping 10/100 SP Novice
Unarmed 5/100 Thread Novice
Acrobatics 3/100 Thread Novice
Running 21/100 SP, Thread Novice
Rhetoric 3/100 Thread Novice
Land Navigation 5/100 SP Novice
Leatherworking 5/100 SP Novice
Observation 3/100 Thread, Thread Novice
Begging 2/100 Thread Novice
Wilderness Survival 1/100 Thread Novice
Swimming 1/100 Thread Novice

Equipment
1 eating knife - sp
1 brush - SP
1 Comb - SP
Soap - SP

Ledger
Reason Change Link Total
Starting Package +100 gm N/A 100gm
Cashing in Home +500 gm N/A 600gm
Inn, Good (per day) -10gm N/A 590gm
Meals, Good (per day) -10gm N/A 580gm
Compensation for Kind deed for Nilkayn -30gm [Flashback] An Incident! 550gm

Language
Common Mizaharian - Fluent

Religion
None at the moment

Lore
From The start of a tale
Getting used to the locals
What not to suggest to trade to a drykas
How to take a rebuke from a drykas
Wanting a master in all the wrong places
Tosun (Basic)
Revin (Basic)
Drykas Laws
Yearning how to improve
Wanting to learn how to incorperate moves with her dog form
Overwhelmed by sparring
Rough parting
]

Housing Related
Cashed in(Forfeited from SP)

Thread List

Spring, Day 54, 509 AV - [Flashback]The start of a Journey(solo)[Near Bronze Woods] (finished)
Summer day 45, 510 - [Flashback]Lost in White.... [Solo]
Spring Day 32, 511 AV - [Flashback] An Incident! (with Nilkayn finished)
Spring Day 36, 511 AV - [FLASHBACK]Wounded, and slowing dying... [Solo]
Summer Day 3, 511 AV - Shrouded Road (with Exodus Scythewing DEAD THREAD)
Summer Day 5, 511 AV - [Endrykas Entrance] Journey Across the Sea of Grass (with Mycroft finished)
Summer Day 10, 511 AV - Return. (with Tebridia/Akilah Windsong finished)
Summer Day 12, 511 AV - The start of a tale (with Lariat finished)
Summer Day 15, 511 AV - A Big Day Ahead (with Erzotol Silverden finished)
Summer Day 17, 511 AV - Among the Sea of Drykas (with Akilah Windsong ongoing)
Summer Day 45, 511 AV - Never Eat Unknown Herbs... (with Bright Detone ongoing)
Kaja

Character sheet

Kaja

Postby Akilah Windsong on September 14th, 2011, 4:28 am

Hello,
I couldn't seem to PM you for some reason. Or contact you at all. Hopefully this will reach you.

Sorry it took so long--I never realized how much time work took up. I have a new respect for my parents.

Anyways, here is the thread:
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic13612.html

I'll delete this message later so it doesn't clutter up this post.
Akilah Windsong
Player

Words: 137515
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2011, 4:02 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet