Luke Skyler Clark's Scrapbook

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Luke Skyler Clark's Scrapbook

Postby Luke Skyler Clark on September 2nd, 2011, 12:59 pm

I am going to soon hash out the ranger idea cause I like the rangers as in Lord of the Rings, but that is just a start. My character is young and has no idea that his world will come to that. I am not ready to get him into that stuff yet. Just make a few connections right now to get him started on the road to who he his. Those things will decide his character even though I trying to get the gentleman thing to come out in him. Even if he is a fighter.

Secret :
I plan on starting my character out on Wind Reach just so that he can have a few days where he gets into the move of things has one big adventure before he is pushed into something more. I don't plan on giving Luke much in the way of a spouse or family. He might make a few friends but he won't stay in one place very long. If anyone has any suggestion of how I am going to get him from Wind Reach to one of the human cities where a lot of his life will be lived out within one of those cities I would love to hear it. I am just in the starting up stage but I want everyone to know my plans, so if they change I will right another reply in here for you all to know.
Luke Skyler Clark
The Stray Kid

Words: 5746
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2011, 1:09 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook