Daevin Calyso

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Daevin Calyso

Postby Daevin Calyso on September 3rd, 2011, 5:51 am

[center]
[/center]
Daevin Calyso
(Insert Banner Name Here If You'd Like)

Insert Image Here
(Host in our gallery, photobucket, etc)

Basic Information

Race: Svera
Birthday & Age : 22

Languages

Language 1: Fluent Common
Language 2: Basic Fratava
Language 3: Poor Char

Physical Description
Daevin stands at 5'10, with a lithe, sinewy build. He had a mop of brown hair that hangs in wads down towards his shoulder blades. He constantly wears a headband to keep his wild hair out of his eyes. He has a face with sharp cheekbones and a stout nose. A long, jagged scar runs down past his left jaw and down his neck, a remnant of a childhood accident. Overall he has a very disheveled look, which coupled with his heritage, often causes people to keep their distance.

Character Concept
Daevin has spent his entire life on the seas, serving with a band of pirates from an early age. He thus picked up several questionable skills along the way, and is used to a life full of danger and excitement. It's this lust for action that has led him away from the sea, his heart yearning to learn more of the world he has never known. He has a pleasant, if not slightly overbearing, personality. He takes most things in stride, with his most serious moments being when he protects his friends and family. A life apart from the world has left him with little to no knowledge of tact or manners, so he often insults people without realizing it.

Character History
Like many Svera, Daevin has been in the ocean since before he could walk. His parents, both pirates themselves, raised him to meet the rough and tumble lifestyle that is piracy, often putting him in near death experiences. They would claim these were simple life lessons, but the severity of some, especially the "test" that left him his scar, has caused him to hold his parents with a sense of disdain. Because of this, he left his parents boat at the ripe age of 5 and joined another crew heading towards the Southern Oceans. The men of the crew raised him like their own, teaching him the ways of the seas. It was during this time that he learned to survive as a criminal, picking pockets, wielding blades, and even learning a small amount of magic from a member of the crew. His life continued much this way until he was 15, at which time his ship crossed paths with that of his father. The man, claiming Daevin had disgraced him, began to verbally attack his son on sight. Enraged, Daevin murdered his own father. Instantly full of regret, he took his father's bandanna and fled from his old crew on his father's ship. After a few months he joined another crew, and the next seven years were spent pillaging upon the seas. However, an emptiness has followed him over that time, a seemingly unquenchable thirst for something new. He hears tales of adventures on the mainland, and seeking some form of redemption, heads to shore and a world he has never known.

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)
Sword: 15/100 (15 Starting Package)
Thievery: 10/100 (10 Starting Package)
Acrobatics: 10/100 (10 Starting Package)
Flux: 10/100 (10 Starting Package)
Bluff: 5/100 (5 Starting Package)
Lore: Sailing (Starting Package)
Lore: Piracy (Starting Package)

Equipment and Possessions
Stormhold Citadel Apartment
Bandanna, White Linen Shirt, Rugged Breeches, Worn Boots, Gloves, Cloak (Starting Package)
1 Backpack
1 Waterskin
Food for a week
Eating Knife
Flint and Steel

Ledger
100 Gold Mizas (Starting Coin)

Thread List
Daevin Calyso
Player

Words: 2195
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2011, 4:34 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Daevin Calyso

Postby Scar on September 6th, 2011, 2:33 am

Hello, first of all I would like to say welcome to Mizahar! I am your friendly character sheet liaison, my job is to make sure your character sheet is ready for playing and to make this as easy as possible.

Just a few small things, first I believe is a typo Svera should be Svefra.

Next is your skills, unless I miscounted you currently have 50 skill points, I don't see your racial bonus. Svefra get a +10 in any one skill on top of your 50 you get with your starting package.

Everything else looks good so far! Please make any mentioned corrections or additions and if you have any questions feel free to PM me or leave me a notice in my office. Once the corrections are made please PM me to let me know and I will remove this notice and you will be ready to play.

Thank you so much for your patience,

Scar
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
Salvador Dali

Please see my absence thread if I have not responded in some way in over 24 hours
Scar
It's a small world

Words: 28207
Joined roleplay: August 3rd, 2011, 1:32 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)