A Little Disconnected (Sam)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Luke Lammergeier on August 9th, 2011, 8:17 am

”Everyone has to go eventually. Some sooner than others. I am sorry for your loss though.” He wished he could shed tears or begin to like Sama'el. At least some visible show of remorse for his actions and that of his brothers in arms. Luke was never one for showing emotions physically. Tears never came when summoned, only guilt, stomach aches and vomiting.

”Crowns of flowers and grass you say? That would of been something too see.” Luke paused for a second. Trying his best to be tasteful in his words. That way he could at least show his regret in a hidden way. ”But it is better to at least have and loose them. Instead of never having them at all. Some kids aren't as lucky to have parents.

But all this drink and talk of pains is getting to us obviously. So lets just call it a night and resume in the morning.”
Luke laughed and stumbled to his feet. The drink making him a little careless. ”I'm assuming this tent will not be riding off into wild any time soon? It would pain me to loose a drinking buddy. Even if he is a Drykas.” He smiled at the last part and held a hand to the man sitting down.

”Course if you did ride off to the sea of grass. Bring me long with you. I'm sick of training and watching horses shit all day ”
Character is being put on hold

All emails should be directed towards ETHAN
Luke Lammergeier
All i smell is Drykas and horse dung

Words: 115174
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2010, 7:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on August 12th, 2011, 6:38 am

Sama'el managed not to shed any tears, and there was only a trace of bitterness in his smile. Voice rough, he said, "I am thankful for my many blessings."

He smiled and got unsteadily to his feet to see Luke off, dusting grass and dirt off his hands on the back of his pants. The hand up helped, and made it easier to give a proper farewell. With his free hand, he helped usher their handshake into a Drykas clasp of the wrists. A handshake distanced people, but a clasp of the wrists brought them closer. It was more welcoming, he thought.

"If you don't get killed, I'll see you again," he said with a grin, past ghosts forgotten for the moment. "I'm always on the outskirts of the Sapphire pavilions. You can always ask for me. People are starting to know who I am. Perhaps if you prove trustworthy, I'll take you out as a meat shield someday!"
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Luke Lammergeier on August 16th, 2011, 7:57 am

The hand shake quickly turned into a Endrykas hand clasp. For some reason it made him feel a little closer with the man. Perhaps the Drykas weren't all horse fucking grass lovers after all? This one at least had a little Northern blood in him. He could smell it.

"If you don't get killed, I'll see you again," Both Drykas and Syliran gave a toothy grin. Luke did have a habit of getting into trouble. Cyphrus was no different. "iI'm always on the outskirts of the Sapphire pavilions. You can always ask for me. People are starting to know who I am. Perhaps if you prove trustworthy, I'll take you out as a meat shield someday!" The prospect made Luke laugh and the offer was sweeter than most.

”Ha ha meat shield you say?” He grinned and cupped him on the back. ”Now your sounding like home! It makes me feel most welcomed. And swordsmen for a pavilion doesn't sound all that bad. If you toss in a girl to the pot. You will be the safest man in Endrykas.” Reaching down he picked up the bottle of ale and smiled. ”This is for not tearing you apart in that duel the other day. G'night friend.” Luke half walked, half stumbled from the tent. It had been a good day and a bottle nicked in the process. He was finding Sam to be a stout friend, something he needed in this bleak wasteland.
Character is being put on hold

All emails should be directed towards ETHAN
Luke Lammergeier
All i smell is Drykas and horse dung

Words: 115174
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2010, 7:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Lariat on September 8th, 2011, 9:04 pm

Sama'el

Experience:

Socialization: 5 xp
Observation: 2 xp

Lores:

Drink hearty
Luke's is a mixed drunk
Tender topics

Luke Lammergeier

Experience:

Socialization: 5 xp
Observation: 2 xp

Lores:

Things to avoid when in conversation with the drykas
Bad mouthing the gods, before apologizing
Fractions of Sam's past
Drinking to the point of no return

Comments

If you think I missed anything don't hesitate to ask!
Lariat
The light in the back of your mind

Words: 151849
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2011, 3:20 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous