An Outcast (open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

An Outcast (open)

Postby Damascus on September 15th, 2011, 2:18 pm

The Jamoura had no idea who was living under their noses. Of course a Chaktawe wasn't exactly an outcast, but it felt that way. Living far away from you family doesn't exactly feel pleasant especially for 17 year old Damascus. He had been away from home for seven years now and has been on the move ever since. His current location was at The Spires and he didn't know where he was to next. He hadn't checked and wasn't planning on moving for another seven.

"And my parents are probably gone" he spoke in Tawna.

His Jamourain was very poor, but he could survive in the city with it. After walking for what felt like days he stopped at a small stall. His small stall. There he sold fruits and meats at reasonable prices, but those reasonable prices only bought him a small brown blanket and yellow cushion. Hardly sufficient for living. Whenever in it, he remembered his cosy tent back home.

The quickly put out his food and yelled out the words 'Open' in Jamourain. One of the only words he knew.

Today Damascus hoped someone would buy it. He quickly prayed to Xyna before sitting in his small chair to watch the people go by.
Damascus
Player

Words: 1736
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2011, 11:00 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

An Outcast (open)

Postby Shahota on September 15th, 2011, 3:07 pm

Shahota went around the Spires he saw a man sharpening his axe "Very good" he said in Tawna knowing no one would understand him. "Very good he repeated, this time in Jamourain. He started looking at the plains where he saw some humans. "retreat" he said in Jamourain he took out a bow a shot he killed all three men he was happy of his accomplishment and sat down on the top of the ledge.
Shahota
Player

Words: 150
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2011, 2:33 pm

An Outcast (open)

Postby Damascus on September 15th, 2011, 3:54 pm

Now naturally, Damascus had heard the three men beig shot andthe familiar voice. He stood up from his small seat and looked around. The big city was bustling with excitement as Jamouras walked through there home.

Damascus ran towards the sound, not carin if he left his stall open and unattended. No one was going to come anyway. No one even headed down that alley. Damascus pushed back his shaggy, overgrown hair out of his eyes. He hadn't cleaned himself for awhile.

He saw who made the noise a grimaced. He took out a dagger and approached his brother slowly.

"Shahota!" he yelled angrily in Tawna. "You better only be here to kill the humans and not here to see me for I don't want to go back home. Mom and Dad never wanted me there. They shipped me out frost chance they got and did you run after me or even bother to look. It's been seven years Shahota. Seven long years in which I have had to live off my own goods leaving almost nothing for my customers."

Damascus knew his brother didn't care abot his speech. He knew his brother didn't care of he died. So, he stuffed his dagger back in his pocket and walked slowly away, not turning his back to see Shahota's face.

He stopped on a small ledge and looked at the scenery of the grand city. How could his brother come? Mom and Dad?
Damascus
Player

Words: 1736
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2011, 11:00 am
Character sheet