Damascus

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Damascus

Postby Damascus on September 15th, 2011, 1:46 pm

Damascus

Young, But Quick

Basic Information
Race: Chaktawe
Birthday & Age: 17 years, 132 moons

Physical Description

Damascus stands at 6"2 and is considered 'tall' to his smaller family members (cousins and maternal aunts and uncles). He has black eyes that look almost gold in the sunlight and dark brown hair. He doesn't care about his appearance as much as his older brothers do. Damascus has rather long legs, which is common for the Chaktawe, which have a webbing that helps him walk in the dessert sands.

Character Concept

Damascus is not mean, yet he is quite nasty when in a battle. He will do anything to win, even if it means death. He doesn't do anything to break the rules and/or bend them. He is fine with the ways his family has lived. When at home he longs for a wife, but with a girl he longs to be home. He, at times, doesn't know what to do with himself.

Character History

Born the youngest, Damascus has had to grow up trying to do better than his brothers. However things didn't always work out, he always got blamed for the troublemaking his brothers did, and growing up in a place where reproduction is considered as wealth, he had seven other siblings.

Once ten Damascus was sent out to find a home of his own. For 92 moons his brought in wood and cut it too. The days were long in painful, the splinters sunk into his hands as he worked, but soon it was built. A one bedroom house with a wood floor and walls, a straw rook and wooden furniture. A king sized bed was made, for if he was ever to find a mate, with his bed he would impress her.

Years went by and Damascus never missed one battle since he was eleven. He quickly grew into living alone and learned the ways of the tribe without the help of parents. However, Damascus was happy.
Clothing

A pair of long pants, which is not ideal for this weather, a pair of shorts, which are almost never clean, and no shirt, for the weather would not allow it.

Ledger

100 gold rimmed mizas

Equipment

1 Set of Clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
Food for a week or 1 bottle of embalming fluid (for Nuits)
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel

Languages

Native: Tawna
Basic: Char
Poor: Jamourain

Lores

Selling Goods
Making/Using Weapons

Skills

Survival(20 pts)
Hunting(15 pts)
- Bow and Fletching(5 pts)
40 pts
Thread List
[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic13645.html]An Outcast
(open)[/url] Damascus Started
Last edited by Damascus on September 16th, 2011, 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damascus
Player

Words: 1736
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2011, 11:00 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Damascus

Postby Scar on September 15th, 2011, 2:56 pm

Hello, first of all I would like to say welcome to Mizahar! I am your friendly character sheet liaison, my job is to make sure your character sheet is ready for playing and to make this as easy as possible.

Before you start playing there are some things you will need to have on your character sheet:

First would be a ledger showing much money you have starting out and then each deduction below. Like a checkbook.

Next is your languages, you are allowed up to three. One at a fluent level, one at a basic level and one at a poor level. You do not have to have all three. A lot of people only opt to have their native tongue and common. Or simply common. It's up to you how you do this, but you do need at least one language. :)

Next is your items, I do see you have your clothes but some of the other things you are allowed in your starting package are essential to not dying, such as a water skin and food for a week. While housing can be optional depending on your situation, the rest of it is not.

And lastly would be your skills and lore. Skills are very important for your character. Here is a link back to the starting package in case you could not find it. It has all the info you will need to flesh out this character sheet. It's a good beginning but a good bit of it is missing as well. :)

If you need help I am always willing to help.

Everything else looks good so far! Please make any mentioned corrections or additions and if you have any questions feel free to PM me or leave me a notice in my office. Once the corrections are made please PM me to let me know and I will remove this notice and you will be ready to play.

Thank you so much for your patience,

Scar
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
Salvador Dali

Please see my absence thread if I have not responded in some way in over 24 hours
Scar
It's a small world

Words: 28207
Joined roleplay: August 3rd, 2011, 1:32 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)