[Khaled's Scrapbook] Rhimefilled Repository

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Khaled on September 11th, 2011, 1:13 pm

So, yes. Welcome to this my storage room of all the random things that I get up to during a given week. Apart from assignments and stuff like that, because it's generally rather boring.

Feel free to post questions, random things, critique and give suggestions for anything that I post, I'm always looking for chances to improve and have fun.

As long as there's no spam all shall be fine.
Last edited by Khaled on September 11th, 2011, 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khaled
Player

Words: 18131
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Khaled on September 11th, 2011, 1:24 pm

So here's a picture of me fire-twirling.
Depending on how busy I am going to be over the coming days, I intend to get my hands on a fire-staff so I can get some practice in with that. Likewise I intend to drag my brother out to either film or just take pictures of me playing with some more fire.
Khaled
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Nidassasyae on September 11th, 2011, 1:25 pm

..spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...

Oooh fire twirlies!
Nidassasyae
Crazy Cat Lady

Words: 222053
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2010, 12:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Artist (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Khaled on September 12th, 2011, 10:22 am

As promised. Here's me playing with some fire.
Khaled
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Khaled on September 13th, 2011, 3:25 am

And because I only just found it now.

1. Name: We'll go with Khaled for now.
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I've always been into games of pretend. But my first exposure to a more structured roleplaying environment was 7 odd years ago.
3. How did you find us? Google.
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? Gosh, do I really need to pick a favorite? As long as there is character development and lots of Roleplay, it mostly doesn't matter.
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I like to challenge myself, so I want to write about all kinds of things what's it like to be a man, a woman, a creature which does not define itself through a sex? Are they a coward or the most valiant knight in the kingdom?
Everything is an adventure in the world of pretend, so I tend to keep myself open to possibilities.
Only thing I tend to avoid is repetition, but that's less about and more how.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? I have to pick something specific? Alright, the fact that some of the lore is up for community input, I think it's a wonderful idea.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? It seems a little bit disorganised here and there, nothing major but I can be a bit perfectionist from time to time.
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? An interesting roleplaying experience, the chance to meet and talk to new people. But, above all, I hope for fun.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Much of the lore could use some delving into, but seeing as it's open to the community it is something that will eventuate, which is always good.
10. Anything else you want to talk about? Anyone who wants to head up a thread with any of my characters (at time of writing there's only one, but one is on the planning board). Let me know. I've also got a lot of spare time, so unless I'm doing assignments, feel free to contact me in regards to anything.
Khaled
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Khaled on September 18th, 2011, 4:25 am

Okay, so I'm back on the crack (League of Legends to be exact), I've had a pretty long break but once again I have been pulled back in. For those of you interested, I'm Arcane Snowman on the North American servers.
Khaled
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook