Vynia of the Blooded Fangs [W.I.P.]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Postby Vynia on September 25th, 2011, 11:36 pm

Birthdate & Age: 24th Day of Spring, 486 A.V. / 25 years of age
Race: Myrian
Last edited by Vynia on October 6th, 2011, 2:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
Vynia
It was written in blood.

Words: 18649
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2011, 11:18 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Vynia on September 26th, 2011, 5:49 am

”My body is a canvas for the Goddess-Queen. For her, I display my victories.”

ImageVynia (VIN-ya) is a sinewy Myrian woman of average height, standing at about 5’8”. Her tawny, coppery skin is stretched tight over lean, toned muscles that hold her flexible body together. Her face is cut like sandstone, with rounded cheekbones, a proportionate nose, and heart-shaped lips. Long, dark hair falls in a mess of soft, fluffy chunks littered with braids that very in size. Her dark eyes are honey-green hazel, set deep into her face. Narrow eyebrows arch above them, giving the fierce look of her people even more exaggeration. Below her head, the curve of her neck rolls over the muscles of her wide-set shoulders, down, down, down, to her flat stomach and narrow waist. The wave of her hips curls down to a set of powerful thighs and calves, built strong and conditioned from running and climbing. Unnaturally dainty feet hold her upright. Her hands are her least favorite feature, being, like her feet, small in size. Be not deceived, however. These small hands can deal a powerful blow. A shimmery red trio of claw marks trail down her right clavicle, a blessed mark from the Goddess-Queen Myri for her coming of age.

Vynia can most often be found with her hair twisted back out of her face, but left loose to fall down her back and around her shoulders. Little fangs tied into her braids can be faintly heard tinkling together with her long, purposeful strides. Her formal garb consists of a scanty white top that winds around the back with cords crisscrossing in the back. The front is a thin, stretchy lace with ceramic beads painted white that drape across her stomach. Her bottoms are a pair of white shorts to match. A sash is tied across her left hip that drapes down behind her heels, like the back half of a long skirt, flowing softly in contrast with her crisp walk. Bone bangles intricately painted adorn her wrists and ankles, and a leather band is wrapped around her upper right arm.

ImageWhen in training/battle attire, she wears a long white length of fine material, wrapped around her lower body and up over her chest to fall down in the back. To fasten the front part of the cloth to her chest, don leather chest armor that laces up the back, leaving her arms and mid-drift bare. A vambrace protects her left arm, fingerless gloves protect her hands, and boots protect her feet and shins.

Usual, everyday attire fits somewhere in between, consisted of revealing clothing and protective leather and bone armor. The upper half of her upper body is hidden with a sleek, dark grey, long-sleeved top. The top has padding in the forearms to prevent blisters when bracers are strapped on. A bone breast/chest plate is often slid into her leather armor for extra protection. Her lower body is clad in a set of shorts hidden beneath a skirt. The skirt itself is nothing more than an elastic band that sits at her hips, with a long cotton material that drapes over her right leg, leaving the left leg exposed with the exception of the shorts. Her feet are kept bare unless she is in need of her boots.

ImageWith the territory of being scantily dressed comes the exposure of the traits that make Vynia’s body unique in comparison with any of her Myrian people. She proudly displays her piercings and tattoos for all to see. Through her navel is the fang of her first kill, carved with a notch to be sure it will stay fitted in place. A metal barbell pierces her tongue. Small, metal anchors with black jewels are fitted into the little V that lines the inside of her hips. The cartilage in her left ear is set with a bar through one end and out the other, as well as three studs in each lobe. Though littered with piercings, she has yet to receive her first tattoo, but it can be inferred that she will certainly be proudly flaunting these as well.
Last edited by Vynia on October 6th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
Vynia
It was written in blood.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Vynia on September 26th, 2011, 3:32 pm

”I will descend upon my foes with the fury of Myri herself.”

The break of dawn brought with it the smell of smoke, sweat, and blood. The voices of Vynia’s people sang out as they danced. The Myrian’s around her spoke of the grand tales of her warrior sister, Feritas. They spoke of her victories, her contributions to her people, her accomplishments. And yet with her death came a sense of welling pride in Vynia. Feritas had been the one true shadow in her life, a massive shadow that she had to live under. Being the second born of her four siblings, this left her to guide her family should her mother pass.

As Vynia gazed across to the funeral pyre, anger grew in her, swelling up into her chest as she recalled the events of her sister’s passing…

Syna’s rays shone down bright that afternoon, stretching across the every plane of Taloba. A stranger had been sighted that morning, a Kelvic woman, requesting entry to the city to prove herself and be bonded to one of the ever fierce Myrian people. Though access was granted, suspicion was high. This Kelvic woman wandered across the city, and Feritas trailed her. Upon being cornered and questioned, the Kelvic woman passed Feritas’ interrogation. But as Feritas was retreating back to her duties, the Kelvic woman – an assassin in disguise – felled her from behind. The roar from Feritas’ failing body sounded, and her Myrian people came running. The Kelvic murderer was apprehended, tortured, and a her blood soaked the grounds at her death.

Even as the death Goddess Dira took her sister, Vynia thanked her. Though the loss of Feritas was a blow aimed straight to her family’s heart, and Vynia wept, she knew that she would have to step up and be all that Feritas had once been, and then some.

The death of her sister and the rising of her legacy diluted the quiet, obedient person she once was. She became a fierce, commanding leader amongst her people. Vynia took pride in herself and her people. She pushed herself to excel in all she attempted, and became devoted to furthering her talents and abilities. Her dominant personality led her to reach for all she wanted, and she would take it, no matter how she had to do it or the cost at hand.

Having been stuck with living in her sister’s shadow, Vynia has decided to venture outside of her home in Taloba to hone her skills and gain new ones until she may return and prove herself to her elders. Though she longs to go above and beyond all of Feritas’ accomplishments and endeavors, she has her own personal flaws that will hinder her on her journey. The typical arrogant hothead, she fails to see that one of her greatest flaws is that she refuses to see situations from anyone’s eyes but her own. She will run headlong into battle without a moment’s pause or contemplation. She’ll stop at nearly nothing to get what she wants, and will take down anyone and anything in her path to get it.

Vynia is a ridiculously short-tempered woman that will fight until the death if she finds the adversary entirely useless in her endeavors. If a stranger has the ability to hold his/her own against her, however, she will always appreciate a good fight, and will often opt to spare the foe should he/she proves valuable in her training. Oftentimes she will exchange and barter for knowledge in the art of combat or any other useful information.
Last edited by Vynia on October 6th, 2011, 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vynia
It was written in blood.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Vynia on September 26th, 2011, 6:18 pm

”The Goddess-Queen has blessed me with the tools I need to successfully fell my enemy.”

Skills

Tracking – 10/100 (RB)
Weapon: Glaive – 15/100
Climbing – 10/100
Running – 5/100
Seduction – 10/100
Intimidation – 10/100

Lores

Living in Feritas’ Shadow
What Piercings Feel Like

Languages

Myrian – Fluent
Common – Competent
(none) - Poor

Equipment & Possessions

1 Set of Clothing (see above for “usual, every day attire)
Formal Wear (see above)
Fighting Wear (see above)
Glaive
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
Food for a week
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel
Heirloom – Feritas’ favored vambrace

Housing

1 basic 20x20 single room cottage (400 sq feet) with a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and small table. (Longhouse in Taloba)

Ledger

100 gm (SP)
- 1 gm (linen blouse)
- 5 sm (leather gloves)
- 10 gm (fine fabric / 2 yards)
- 8 sm (average skirt)
- 1 sm (cotton undershorts)
- 1 sm (cotton shirt)
- 15 gm (light leather chest armor)
-2 gm (1 person tent)
-1 sm (bedroll)
-5 sm (blanket)