[Daniel's Scrapbook] Spongebob Boxers FTW

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Jameson Kindle on September 24th, 2011, 12:55 am

Inspiration at its Finest

To those of you who have yet to meet me in chat or stumble across my post in the newbies forum, hey, my name is Daniel Price. So far I’ve met a lot of welcoming, encouraging people here at Mizahar, and from them I am learning about all of the amazing amenities here. Julie linked to me her scrapbook, and I was amazed at the things I have found that people put in them. Practically, well, everything! So I thought I would jump on the bandwagon, too.

I’m thinking I’ll just throw some pictures in here, make it short and sweet, tell you a little bit about myself… And if there’s anything special you would like to know, feel free to ask me.

Well, uh… I’m a drummer in a band. I love music, I guess you can say it’s my thing. I love the beach, and I hate umbrellas. I ran cross country. I’m a pre-med major. Uhmmm…. I have a Doberman Pincer… I’m really bad at this stuff, so I’ll throw up some pictures and you can just ask me whatever you want to know. Let’s run this like an interview. Ha.

Hey Julie, there's the footie pajama picture. :)

Last edited by Jameson Kindle on October 31st, 2011, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jameson Kindle
A blind man can see his mouth.

Words: 78246
Joined roleplay: September 21st, 2011, 8:06 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Aidara on September 24th, 2011, 1:02 am

Broke your scrapbook cherry.

I fear I will have much competition now.
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Jameson Kindle on September 24th, 2011, 1:20 am

I just laughed so hard at this. God I love you Julie. Love you already.
Jameson Kindle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Taln on September 24th, 2011, 2:07 am

Doberman? When you gonna post doberman pics? I miss my old dobiegirl, Libby, rip.

Libby at near her 7th birthday

Libby as a puppy
Taln
Ivak's will be done

Words: 246324
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2011, 12:57 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Never Say Die (1)

Postby Vanos Strongarm on September 24th, 2011, 2:29 am

Aw. I have a doberman weirdo too, but with floppy ears and a tail.

He chases the moon.

I'm not impressed.
Vanos Strongarm
Vhat is a "double you"?

Words: 80484
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2011, 6:54 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Jameson Kindle on September 24th, 2011, 1:42 pm

Yes, my baby’s name is Kano. She’s about two years old, and obedient and trained and all of that good convenient stuff… Haha. Taln – I shall post pictures as soon as I can find good ones of her. She’s hyperactive, so most of them are blurry! But I will track a couple good ones down. 
Jameson Kindle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Jameson Kindle on September 25th, 2011, 2:25 am

What I’m saying is, I think people get caught up a lot in being what they think common society will accept…. Especially women. There are some gorgeous, intelligent, witty ladies out there who are afraid of what the guys they meet think about them. I’m here to tell you… What a guy wants is a girl who is happy and confident in herself. I’m not saying guys don’t have self-esteem problems, and I’m not saying that girls should be… well, slutty. I’m saying, ladies embrace what you have. Not what you don’t. A guy will do more than just like you… They will RESPECT you. And trust me, what you want is to be respected, not just liked… It’s nice to have a pretty girl, yeah, but a girl who can have fun without being afraid of how she looks nonstop is so much more flattering.  Girls are strange, strange creatures… Let’s lift them up, men!

Yes, that's the lame, corny picture of me up there.
Jameson Kindle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Aidara on September 25th, 2011, 3:22 am

First of all, I must say that the picture is adorable. Those are my favorite kind of glasses. All you need now is some kind of hat set at a jaunty angle.

Second, You just said what a lot of women want to hear. Sure, you can easily read the words and brush them off as "Pfft, this guy is trying to look good." But, having gotten to know you, I know that you are being true.

It just sucks that even though you say those words, some of the women who read this will not believe it anyway, because it's hard to believe sometimes that guys want real girls, not hot girls. At least that's how I felt for a really long time, and having come out of high school and dealt with all that petty fakeness, it's no wonder why a lot of girls feel that way.

However, I can appreciate you putting this out there, even if not everyone is going to agree. If it were a perfect world, everyone would view everyone else as they were and not by their face or body.

This ended up being a lot more cynical than I intended. I had meant to give you a thumbs up.
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Jameson Kindle on September 25th, 2011, 12:12 pm

Thanks, Julie!! :) A friend took that one, along with most of my favorite pictures.

I guess something that stems from my reasoning is the fact that my mother and father have always tried to teach me to actually have morals…. Unlike most guys my age. I do often get the “He just wants in my pants” look when I’m just trying to be nice to a girl and make her feel good about herself. Pretty girls are nice, but that’s the icing on the cake in my opinion. I personally just like trustworthy, confident, smart girls. I like girls who are able to be themselves without feeling like she has to up her sex appeal just to get my attention. I personally like a girl with a sense of humor. I’m a big goof, really, and I need a girl who can handle that.

It’s just one of those things I was brought up to live by, I guess. I just put it out there… It’s for the taking.

:)
Jameson Kindle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Jameson Kindle on September 25th, 2011, 3:45 pm

Say It To My Face