Shadows of the Moon (Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Postby Sitkanis on September 24th, 2011, 6:01 pm

5th of Autumn, 511 AV

"Have you been half asleep?
And have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name..."

"Sitkanis… my dear, dear brother." The words seemed to growl through the darkness. It was a voice hauntingly familiar. So familiar in fact, it was Sitkanis' own voice yet different. There was a timbre to it. Dark and malicious that the Ethaefal's voice had never held. "Who are you?" He called back into the dark, the lack of light seeming to suck his voice into it's depths. A light chuckle rang through the dark expanse. This man, who ever he was, seemed to own the lack of light. He played with it as if he could dictate the shadows themselves. "Are you scared…Sitka?" His voice was mocking and Sitkanis could hear him walking closer through the abyss. "You are a son of Leth after all. Why let a little darkness scare you? Or do you need your God to come and light the way for you?" The steps moved closer until the man stood right in front of Sitkanis. The Ethaefal still could not see him but the hands clenching into his shirt explained all too well his… companion was standing right before him. "Pathetic Sitkanis, although I did not expect much."

Around the two, the world seemed to slowly fill with light. It was dim at first, giving color to grass and shape to trees. "Welcome home Sitka. It seems you have forgotten it." The light kept getting brighter and brighter still until the world around them was that of an autumn afternoon. It was clear to see who the man was. He was a reflection, at least of Sitkanis' Drykas self. He was tall, taller than Sitkanis, although the Ethaefal was in his night time form at the moment. His eyes, were dark brown and his skin was tanned. "You are me." The man's grip tightened on Sitkanis' shirt. "I wouldn't say that. We are very different people. I am a Drykas hunter of emerald clan. You are simply a shadow of me." Sitkanis glared at the man, his hands gripping around his wrists. "I am Drykas. I always will be." The man chuckled slightly, leaning down to Sitkanis' level. "You were. You aren't anymore." The man pulled his arms out of Sitkanis' grasp and grabbed onto the hem of the Ethaefal's shirt. Ripping it back, it showed smooth and perfect pale skin. "No windmark, no scars, not even the touch of a tan. You aren't Drykas."
We'll dance in the moonlight
We'll rock till dawn
And if you can't dig it baby
Well then I'm movin' on
-Brandon Saller
Sitkanis
Gimme My Nightlife

Words: 136709
Joined roleplay: August 29th, 2010, 4:54 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sitkanis on September 26th, 2011, 12:46 am

Sitkanis did not know what to say to the man. His aura seemed powerful, almost overwhelming as Sitkanis tried to take it in. It seemed to roar and hiss in ferocity. "Do you need your Konti Sitkanis… are you scared?" He smiled darkly as his eyes scanned the Ethaefal before him. Sitkanis wanted to run, to get away from this man who claimed to be him but he could not move. He kept looking forward at the Drykas with a feeling he rarely felt as of late. Fear. The Drykas scared him but he did not want to let it on.

"Do you know me Sitkanis?" The Drykas grinned at Sitkanis as his fingers came up to run across one of Sitkanis' horns. The Ethaefal moved his hand up to push the Drykas away but the man was more powerful than his moonkissed other. "Haven't you heard me whisper to you, to your lovely Astrid? We did her well didn't we?" Sitkanis' eyes widened at the words before he slapped the man's hand away. "Don't talk about her that way. She is an honorable woman." A sick and twisted smile came to the Drykas' lips as he looked down at Sitkanis. "Listen to the little Ethaefal protecting his lay. Isn't that fucking precious. She is a woman Sitkanis. She isn't anything more than a lay and you should know that. You may be a softer version of me but even you should know women are nothing but trophies and tools to get what we want, what we need."

At the Drykas' side a woman appeared, seemingly out of thin air. She was beautiful with rolling brunette waves and brilliant blue eyes. The Drykas wrapped an arm around her, forcing her lips up to his own. They kissed and after the man looked at Sitkanis. "See, this is what you should use the red head for. Sex and children. Do you think this girl means anything to me? I could kill her where she stands and not even give it a second thought." A spear seemed to appear in the Drykas hand and with moments it was thrusted into the woman's abdomen. The Drykas chuckled before kissing the girl again. Sitkanis could not believe his eyes and he watched the woman double over in pain and shortly after fall to the ground. Who was this man? He couldn't have been Sitkanis.

Sitkanis lept forward, knocking the man over as he collided with him. "What in Caiyha's name do you think you are doing?" The man grinned under Sitkanis' grip before starting to chuckle. "She served her purpose. I don't need her anymore so I killed her. Does that bother you Ethaefal? Did daddy Leth tell you women were worthy and independent people? You are a child. We may look the same in the sun but you are nothing like me and that is why I am going to make sure you will disappear." A small growl seemed to exit the man's throat as he looked up at Sitkanis. "Do don't deserve to wear my skin."
We'll rock till dawn
Well then I'm movin' on
-Brandon Saller
Sitkanis
Gimme My Nightlife

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sitkanis on September 26th, 2011, 3:50 am

"You do not talk about Leth like that. Take it back!" Sitkanis gripped at the man's shirt as he growled his demands. The Drykas chuckled as he looked up at him. "Thats it Ethaefal get mad. Let me fuel you." He grinned darkly as he pulled Sitkanis' face inches from his own. "Just know Sitkanis, every time you are angry, every time you are lustful, I am getting that much more power over you. I'm going to claw my way to the surface even if it kills you." Sitkanis felt the rage burning up within him. He wanted to fight back and put the man in is place. The Drykas could feel it and every moment Sitkanis was enraged it seemed to feed into him, causing that sick smile to widen and make those wild eyes glare into him more intensely.

The Drykas laid back in the dirt breathing in deeply. "Just keep getting more mad Sitkanis. It gives me less to dig through when I finally reach the surface." The Drykas swung his body in a backwards arch, kicking Sitkanis away. The Ethaefal hit the ground with a thump, pain wracking his body. He struggled to get up but the Drykas was faster, placing a foot on his back and forcing him back down into the dirt. "You know what I am going to do when I finally take over? I'm going to fuck your little redheaded friend. None of that stupid making love. I'm going to tear her apart." Sitkanis struggled to get up but sadly, his strength lied in the form the Drykas was in. The man pushed more of his weight onto Sitkanis making him grit his teeth in pain. "You shouldn't worry. You'll be gone by then anyways. You and I will be one in the same and you'll enjoy ruining her just as much as I will."

Kneeling down beside Sitkanis, the Drykas took a hold of his horns, pulling them back to force the Ethaefal to look at him. "You should thank me Sitka. If it wasn't for me stepping in that night with Adalia you would have been stuck making love to some fish woman and you would have never had a son." The Drykas spat at the thought of Adalia. He had hated her and the way she seemed to control Sitkanis. "You ruined everything you piece of shit. I loved her." Sitkanis' words were growled through clenched teeth as he looked at the man gripping at his horns. The Drykas moved in front of him, looking at him straight in the eyes. "Do NOT talk to me about love you pathetic waste of life. Love is for women who want to make some tale up to make their lives seem meaningful. Men don't need love. We need sex, control, and a wife who will give us both." He grinned madly at the words. "Only fools need to find some kind of beautiful magic in sex. Fucking spare me."
We'll rock till dawn
Well then I'm movin' on
-Brandon Saller
Sitkanis
Gimme My Nightlife

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sitkanis on September 26th, 2011, 4:30 am

"I think you are just full of it." It was only moments after Sitkanis uttered those words that he felt his face shoved into the dirt. The Drykas chuckled as he held him down. "I'm not full of it Sitkanis. You cannot see what I am." His hand was gripped tightly around Sitkanis' horn, holding him down firmly to the ground. "You are weak. I am everything you are supposed to be and I will make sure that you become me. Do you remember my name?" Sitkanis tried to shake his head no but he could not move. Not with the Drykas gripping to his horn. "Tell me Moonlover! Tell me what my petching name is." Sitkanis clenched his teeth as he tried to think. "I don't know. I don't remember." He was gasping at the words as the Drykas forced him to his feet. His fingers gripped around Sitkanis' horns as he forced him to look at him. The Drykas seemed to like the act to gripping the Ethaefal's horns. It gave him control and power.

"Remember this name well Sitkanis because someday it will replace yours." The Drykas' brown eyes were burning into Sitkanis. His aura only seemed to be getting stronger, almost as if it was trying to suck him in.

"Luukas Runningwind."
We'll rock till dawn
Well then I'm movin' on
-Brandon Saller
Sitkanis
Gimme My Nightlife

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Legion on September 26th, 2011, 11:33 pm

Thread Award

Sitkanis

Lore
Knowledge of Past Life Personality
Knowledge of the Dark Within
Knowledge of Your Name In Past Life

Comments
This is what we call relevant lore, class.

I heart you and your Drykaefal. Terrific read. Watch me steal your idea like an artist.
Legion

Denval Forum | Denval News | Denval Lore
Lhavit Forum | Lhavit News | Lhavit Lore

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Legion
Boom, backflip.

Words: 114213
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2011, 6:23 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)