Sitkanis

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Sitkanis

Postby Sitkanis on August 29th, 2010, 5:10 am

ImageThrough the forest, down to your grave.
Where the birds wait and the tall grasses wave.
They do not know you anymore...
Dear shadow alive and well, how can the body die?
You tell me everything, anything true...
In the town one morning I went.
Staggering through premonitions of my death.
I don't see anybody that dear to me...

-"Tiger Mountain Peasant Song" By Fleet Foxes

Who I Am
Race: Ethaefal (Drykas)
Birthday & Age : Does not remember

[
What I Have Become

Penniless and tired, with your hair grown long. I was looking at you there and your face looked wrong. Memory is a fickle siren song. I didn't understand.

In the gentle light as the morning nears. You don't say a single word of your last two years. Well you will be, you've reached the frontier. I didn't understand, no...
-"He Doesn't Know" By Fleet Foxes

ImageIn the presence of Syna: When Syna is out I am a tall man standing at a proud height of six feet. I carry the known toughness of my past race, the Drykas. My body is tan and muscular, my only remnants of my past life. Across my bicep stretches a wind mark that reaches out across my chest and back. The deep black pattern twists and reaches in beautiful patterns. My short hair is light chestnut brown which is usually disheveled. My eyes are a deep brown tinted with sadness that one only knows when they fall from their heavenly abode. I have a handsome smile when I choose to show it. It lights up my whole face. Of course, I see no need to smile. My face is always clean shaven. I feel a need to keep it that way, although I don't know why. It is almost like facial hair make me feel dirty. My skin is rough from what ever took place in my previous life. My palms bare horizontal scars which appear to be from gripping to the reigns of a horse. This form is good looking but it is nothing compared to the man who takes my place when Leth rules the sky.

In the presence of Leth:
Then Leth rules the sky my body changes drastically. My height takes a major drop from six feet to 5'6. I am still trying to get used to being so close to the ground. Due to this fact I always have to carry a spare change of clothing with me. My daytime clothing is far to large for my night time form. My deep brown eyes shift from a deep brown to a light violet color and my eyes appear to look like they are rimmed in black. The color a man such as I should never carry in his eyes. My skin gets lighter and takes of the pale glow of Leth. Along with my skin getting paler my windmarks disappear. No more is my tan refined body. My toned muscles get considerably smaller and with that my strength diminishes greatly. While during the day I live as a strong and toned, the night makes me more vulnerable and lanky. My rough skin turns soft in the moonlight. My short brown hair grows longer and take on a more choppy look.

What Is Inside

Baby girl, I'm a blur. I spoiled, stunted, sickened her.
God and Death are none of my concern, I'm no philosopher.
Deep in your heart, stitched the key
And only one can set me free
From the beast where I dwell and let the saints all burn in hell.
-"Baby Girl, I'm a Blur" By Say Anything

He is ashamed of being an Ethaefal. He feels as though he should have not returned to Mizahar. He thinks that once a warrior has died they should not be reborn, they must die with honor and if a next life follows that one should in no way resemble their previous life. In this way he is breaking his own morals. He is a warrior that returned almost exactly how he left. At night he is different though and in that form he tends to be a little more lax. He does not feel like he is pushing the limits of death in his Ethaefal form. Still, he is ashamed of it. He feels that it is not fitting of a warrior of his caliber. He lived his whole life as a tanned skinned, tall, muscular warrior and at night he is the complete opposite. He refuses to look at his reflection in this form. He finds it shameful and unfitting of who he is. All he wants is to return to the celestial realm where he belongs so he can rid himself of what some might say his beautiful night time body and fully be the warrior who he is in his heart even if he can barely remember who that warrior was.

Before The Fall

ImageSitkanis was born in Endrykas in the fall as a Drykas named Luukas in the Runningwind pavilion. He was raised very well along side his two brothers and his sister. He was born into the Emerald clan which meant that he would go on to be a warrior. He took great pride in this position and trained hard along side his family. At the age of fifteen he met his Strider which he named Za'rahn. When he met his horse that was the signal that meant he was finally part of the clan. He received his windmarks which went from his bicep ans stretched across his chest and back. He was proud of making his way into the clan and trained everyday to make sure he was powerful enough to help support his clan. He often worked him self to exhustion fighting creatures out in the sea of grass. He knew the nightmarish stories of the people do had been brutally killed in that expanse but he saw it as a challange. Although he was urged to train in less dangerous places he ignored the warnings. He believed he would never get stronger unless he trained in the worst of odds. The years went on and he continued to get stronger and even married. The marriage kept him in Endrykas a little more due to the fact he wanted to be with his wife and try and have kids. By the age of 28 he had two sons with his wife and he was happy. His dreams of being the strongest warrior still gnawed at the back of his mind though. He began to train himself to exhustion in the Sea of Grass again. He was obsessed with getting stronger and more powerful. Who knows what he was trying to prove. One day he did not return to Endrykas. He had been training far too long and a glassbeak had found him in his exhusted state. The merciless beast attacked and the drykas warrior tried to fight it off but his body was begging for rest. He needed to return to Endrykas but he never would. The glassbeak took his life and just as the drykas' quest for strength had begun it ended in broken bones and blood. This was the end of the young man's journey, or so it seemed.

Belief Is a Beautiful Armor

Sitkanis believes that most happenings on Mizahar are products of the God's constant play with mortals. He views his fall back to Mizahar as a slight oversight in Leth's careful watch and does not harbor ill will toward the lunar god. Although he is a Ethaefal of Leth he finds himself more drawn to Caiyha in senses of devout worship. Sitkanis holds respect for Leth but he feels as though he is a bit careless due to the fact he let Sitkanis fall from the Ukalas. Sitkanis will often make reference to Leth and often thinks about him but he does not worship him as much as he feels he should. He sees Leth as a protector and someone who watches over him, not someone he feels he must pray to. He mainly prays to Caiyha due to his past life as a Drykas although he also shows a reverence for Oriana although he tends to hide it. He feels a close kinship with animals but favors dogs and horses. He feels as though civilization is the down fall of nature and while he has no issue with settlements and small towns, he finds large cities such as Syliras and Zeltiva to be disgraceful and disrespectful towards nature. He sees Mizahar as a wild and free place and feels that when area must be cleared to make a large city it is hurting the planet. One could call him a tree hugger but he does not see himself that way. The cold and hard truth is, Stikanis is just the kind of man who would prefer to rough it out in the woods than to sleep securely in a house.

What I Hold To My Name
Equipment:
-2 Sets of Clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
-1 Waterskin
-1 Backpack which contains:
-1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
-Food for a week
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel

Heirloom:
Wife's Necklace [Does not know it belonged to his wife]

Housing:
1 large tent (4 person), large tarp, 100 ft of rope, flint & steel, lantern, 2 torches, bedroll, blanket, fishing tackle & hooks, a riding horse, a full set of tack, and a large set of saddlebags.

Horse:
Mountain Pony named Hasaana

Job: Astrid's Baby Daddy

Money, For What It Is Worth
100 GM
100 GM
72.5 gm (Winter Salary)
272.5 GM
Last edited by Sitkanis on December 9th, 2015, 4:51 pm, edited 19 times in total.
We'll dance in the moonlight
We'll rock till dawn
And if you can't dig it baby
Well then I'm movin' on
-Brandon Saller
Sitkanis
Gimme My Nightlife

Words: 136709
Joined roleplay: August 29th, 2010, 4:54 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Sitkanis

Postby Sitkanis on December 19th, 2011, 12:39 am

The Motions That Slowly Return

So now I am older, than my mother and father, when they had their daughter.
Now what does that say about me?
Oh how could I dream of, such a selfless and true love?
Could I wash my hands of?
Just lookin out for me. Oh man what I used to be...
-"Montezuma" By Fleet Foxes

Martial Skills:
Skill Skill Points Level Earned
--- --- --- ---

Arcane:
Auristics 17 Novice +5 (SP),+1,+5, +1,+2,+2,+2,+1

Other Skills:
Medicine 8 Novice +5 (SP),+1
Horsemanship 10 Novice +10 (SP)
Riding 20 Novice +20 (SP)
Astrology 11 Novice +10 (RB),+1
Seduction 12 Novice +1,+1,+5,+5
Philosophy 7 Novice +2, +3, +2
Storytelling 4 Novice +1,+2,+1
Spelunking 5 Novice +5
Climbing 1 Novice +1
Swimming 2 Novice +2
Intimidation 3 Novice +3
Interrogation 10 Novice +3,+1,+1,+5
Observation 8 Novice +2,+2,+4,+2,+1,+1
Rhetoric 1 Novice +1
Investigation 2 Novice +1,+1
Writing 1 Novice +1
Singing 1 Novice +1
Last edited by Sitkanis on December 20th, 2011, 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
We'll rock till dawn
Well then I'm movin' on
-Brandon Saller
Sitkanis
Gimme My Nightlife

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Sitkanis

Postby Sitkanis on December 19th, 2011, 5:05 am

Slowly, It is Coming Back

Days are just drops in the river to be lost always.
Only you, only you, you know.
Years ago, birds of a feather would arrive nightly.
Gone you know, held to another like clutched ivy.
On the shore, speak to the ocean and receive silence.
Only you, only you, you know.
You hesitate so my memory fade, I'll hold to the first one.
I wouldn't turn to another you say, on the long night we've made.
-"Drops in the River" By Fleet Foxes

Times of Ethaefal Transformation The Nature of Horses Rak’keli Gnosis
The Chapel (basic) Konti Auras (basic) Mura (basic)
Denval (basic) Ethaefal (basic) Drykas (basic)
Denvali Cave System (basic) Ethaefal Despair Knowledge of Past Life Personality
Knowledge of the Dark Within Knowledge of Your Name In Past Life Rak'keli Festival Attendee
Second Chances Memories of Luukas Conversing with Gods
Witness to Leth and Syna Lore of Past Life (KalemiA Myrian warrior who was Moira Solduvan's protector) Coaxing Canines
Knowledge of Ivaski (Basic)
We'll rock till dawn
Well then I'm movin' on
-Brandon Saller
Sitkanis
Gimme My Nightlife

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Sitkanis

Postby Sitkanis on December 20th, 2011, 3:19 am

Walking in the Light of the Moon

Flashbacks :
Title Description Date
--- --- ---

Summer 510 AV :
Title Description Date
--- --- ---

Fall 510 AV :
Title Description Date
--- --- ---

Winter 510 AV :
Title Description Date
--- --- ---

Spring 511 AV :
Title Description Date
Bawdy Ballads Sitka meets up with Marius again, this time in The Stranger's Welcome 62nd of Spring, 511 AV

Summer 511 AV :
Title Description Date
Down to the Farmland Sitka meets Seodai, a farmer at Theo's Farm 1st of Summer, 511 AV
A Day in the Life Sitka finds Lysander talking with a man named Talen Sterling and the trio get to know each other 7th day of Summer, 511 AV

Fall 511 AV :
Title Description Date
--- --- ---

Winter 511 AV :
Title Description Date
[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic16653.html]End Game: the Crucible The final act in the 511 AV Denval plot (more descriptive description coming soon!) 77th of Winter, 511 AV
Last edited by Sitkanis on December 9th, 2015, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We'll rock till dawn
Well then I'm movin' on
-Brandon Saller
Sitkanis
Gimme My Nightlife

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Sitkanis

Postby Sitkanis on December 20th, 2011, 3:21 am

Where I Have Left My Tracks

Flashbacks :
Title Description Date
--- --- ---

Summer 510 AV :
Title Description Date
Look What the Tide Washed In… Sitka falls to Mizahar, only to wake up in a strange form, on the shore of a city he has never seen. 80th of Summer, 510 AV

Fall 510 AV :
Title Description Date
Mischief is an Art Sitka meets Marius who is one of the first people he converses with after his fall 1st of Fall, 510 AV
Walk Down Sitkanis meets Zahari, a priest of Aquiras and learns a great deal about his new life as an Ethaefal 1st of Fall [Night], 510 AV
Trying to Find Ground Sitka meets a Vantha healer named Alodian 5th of Fall AV
Some Interesting People Sitka meets two Konti, Adalia and Chyla 18th of Fall, 510 AV
Sunsets and Memories Sitka and Adalia meet up again and this time, the pair get very close 22nd of Fall, 511 AV
Bruises, Bandages, and Bitter Teas, Oh My! Adalia teaches Sitka about healing, but he has other things on his mind… 26th of Fall, 510 AV
From the Depths Sitka goes on a quest through the underground tunnels of Denval with Marius, Adalia, Astrid, and a group of Denvali miners 69th of Fall, 510 AV

Winter 510 AV :
Title Description Date
[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic6584.html]The Dog Days of… Winter? Sitka hangs out with Adalia's Ivaski, Tempest and writes some poetry 5th of Winter, 510 AV

Spring 511 AV :
Title Description Date
Tears of the Forsaken Sitka and Veldrys meet an Ethaefal named Valonai 44th of Spring, 511 AV
Falling Sitkanis meets a fellow Ethaefal named Estrellita 21st of Spring, 511 AV
No Strangers Here Sitka and Perras sit down together to discuss Sitka's future in Denval 45th of Spring, 511 AV
Freedom's Weight Sitka meets Lysander shortly after he falls. From there, their legendary brotherhood is formed. 90th of Spring, 511 AV

Summer 511 AV :
Title Description Date
Entering the Ranks Sitka begins his first steps into joining the Dandy Guild as well as impregnating Captain Astrid 10th of Summer, 511 AV

Fall 511 AV :
Title Description Date
[Dream] Shadows of the Moon Sitka faces off against his past-life self, Luukas Runningwind 5th of Autumn, 511 AV
Time to Heal A festival for Rak'keli gone horribly wrong 33th of Fall, 511 AV

Winter 511 AV :
Title Description Date
--- --- ---
We'll rock till dawn
Well then I'm movin' on
-Brandon Saller
Sitkanis
Gimme My Nightlife