Journal of the Moved Cheese (Zenai)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Journal of the Moved Cheese (Zenai)

Postby Zenai on October 4th, 2011, 6:22 pm

Season of Fall, Day 13, 511 AV

I should have listened to Mother, Zenai thought. I could have gone and lived with Mother. I could have tolerated the uppity of the Endals and the pecking from the eagles but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I had to be adventurous. Explore the world and such. He was regretting his decision to come to Sunberth but what done is done. Having received a letter from one his old friends, Zenai decided to set off towards one of the most unstable cities in all of Mizahar for both opportunity and adventure. It was a decision made in both optimism and delusion. Zenai managed to hitched a ride on a merchant caravan on its way to Sunberth. They accepted Zenai as an additional sword to protect the caravan and its goods. Little happened along the way except the occasional failed bandit ambush and broken-downed wagon. Having thanked the merchant, he got off the wagon and walked through one of the many narrow streets filled with a sea of people. He made sure his belongings are extra secured.

Just upon entering the city itself, Zenai has seen everything that met his worse expectations or worse; a society with little laws and its enforcement, no set rules or procedures to persecute criminals, slavery is practiced openly and women selling their bodies for profits. Although the former is not too bad especially if the women choose to do as such. Some things are more grey than people want to believe. The Syliran Knights like to categorized everything into black or white and they had the galls to contradict themselves to further their own means. At least the syndicates here are a bit more honest in their own way anyway. It's going to kill his moral compass and probably his sanity and humanity as well.

Either way, Zenai would have liked to go home but since he's here, he might as well try to gain a foothold in Sunberth. He needed a job...
Green is when I'm speaking Common.
Blue is when I'm thinking in my Mind.
Teal is when everybody else is speaking.
Red is when I'm speaking Nari.
Zenai
Old Legs' Tagger

Words: 201414
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2011, 2:48 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)