[The Dandy Guild] Entering the Ranks (Tabarnac)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A village cut off from the rest of Mizahar by the Valterrian, slowly reestablishing contact with the outside world.

Postby Sitkanis on September 25th, 2011, 10:14 pm

Sitkanis eyed the captain playfully as he watched her drink. He chuckled quietly as he watched her lips hug the glass. He knew where he thought those lips should be but he held his tongue, at least for now. If she wanted questions and stories, she'd get them. Women needed the "getting to know you time" before moving under the covers. There was little he could tell about himself, although a bit of coaxing and perhaps a few certain reminders could have unlocked something if the pair were lucky. At the moment though, Astrid knew everything that Sitkanis could recall about who he was and where he came from. Of course there was always the emotional side of himself but why would he share that with a woman? Besides, there was not much to share, or so he thought.

"Tell me about how you became captain of Denval." He was interested in the story, although he would have preferred it to be told after his cravings had been met. This was a detour but he would get to know her soon enough. "Do you wish you could have done something else, been a mother?" As far as he knew, Astrid did not have any children. Although Astrid did not know about his either. They were far off in Endrykas though… or dead. Either of the two could have been likely.
We'll dance in the moonlight
We'll rock till dawn
And if you can't dig it baby
Well then I'm movin' on
-Brandon Saller
Sitkanis
Gimme My Nightlife

Words: 136709
Joined roleplay: August 29th, 2010, 4:54 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tabarnac on September 28th, 2011, 12:26 am

She laughed softly, her knee tapping against the arm of her chair. Either he did not understand, or he was just too long without the honest company of an honest woman. But she sucked in a breath, playing at the game whose rules she had laid out, mostly with the intent of breaking them.

"I became Captain of Denval when my mother, Albina, died," she said. "This was six years ago. She was spelunking with the miners and there was an accident." There was more to it than that. There was always more to it than that, but her smile was plain. She had mourned for her mother and would not let her untimely death cast a shadow over the present. "I will be a mother," she said. It was known. "But I always knew I would be captain one day or another. It came sooner than I had anticipated, and has kept me rather busy since."

She gave him a look, understated, but plain.

"My turn: how would you like to make me a mother?"
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Words: 346698
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 3:06 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Sitkanis on September 30th, 2011, 3:14 pm

Sitkanis listened to Astrid, a bit confused as to why she was laughing. He felt a bit embarrassed… or was that the pinpricks of rage? It was getting harder to tell. For the most part, he was impressed by the story. Astrid, was an impressive person of course. There was a moment, a fleet one, where his thoughts turned a bit dark with thoughts that didn't seem like his own. "How on Caiyha's name did she and her mother get in charge of a city? Women…" He tried to rid himself of the thought the moment it emerged. It was not respectful to Astrid. Those thoughts could have fallen on anyone but her and he would have been fine with the offense. Not Astrid though. There was something about her. Something he didn't want Luukas to touch, although he had no idea he was trying to protect her from him.

Astrid's question surprised him. He had expected that the night was going to end in the pair getting a bit cozy but he had not expected to have her ask that sort of question. It was truly what he wanted. He wanted to have a son more than anything, although there was no promise his child would be male. "Yes" was all he muttered before he grabbed her hand in an attempt to lead her to bed.

When the two were on the bed, Sitkanis began to kiss Astrid. It had been a while since he had felt lips against his own. His hand moved under her shirt, sliding over her smooth skin. He liked that his touch was met with skin and not scales, warm flesh in place of cool scales. He hoped to not be swatted away as his hands trailed higher. He was not sure if Astrid would allow him to venture further but sure as the Gods wanted to. Adalia had never let him get that far.
OOCJust slap me if the end of this post looks wrong seduction-wise. I hope I wrote it right. Hope being the operative word…
We'll dance in the moonlight
We'll rock till dawn
And if you can't dig it baby
Well then I'm movin' on
-Brandon Saller
Sitkanis
Gimme My Nightlife

Words: 136709
Joined roleplay: August 29th, 2010, 4:54 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tabarnac on October 8th, 2011, 4:52 pm

XP Award!

Sitkanis
XP Award: Interrogation +5; Seduction +5; Auristics +1; Observation +2

Additional Notes:
Sorry for the delay! He totally just knocked up the Captain of Denval. Bong. This baby should be born around 10th Spring, 512 A.V.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Keep writing!
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Words: 346698
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 3:06 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous