Under a Different Light [Laszlo]

Appearances can be deceiving; so can hypnosis.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Seven Xu on October 13th, 2011, 4:07 pm

There was no hood to hide Seven’s face, though it seemed to matter little; the boy’s blood ran so thin he scarcely turned a head in the silhouette of the gaunt but striking man at his side.

The halfblood stood silent for a moment, peering curiously into the eyes beneath the shadowed hood. A callow smile tilted his moon-pale face, playing on his drunken pride. Seven had only laid eyes on the likes of two Ethaefal, both beautiful, both female—what of Laszlo? Would he shift into something equally as beautiful when the sun rose? Had Victor any idea of the man’s duality? Seven’s crooked grin flattened and he stretched the confines of his deep jacket pockets as he straightened his arms and climbed back out of his thoughts.

“You as well,” Seven paused when a flood of worry long forgotten pressed on the forefront of his mind, “There’s a tournament tomorrow. Fighting for money, or glory, or something.” He rolled his eyes, “It’s not a spectacle I’d usually bother with; Victor’s in it. I’ll be there, if you want to find me.”

Seven gave Laszlo an ample head start up the staircase before he too ascended to the second floor of the Inn to his room.

End
Seven Xu
Rhetoric can't raise the dead.

Words: 567538
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2011, 11:02 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Distortion on October 15th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Seven Xu
Awards :
Skills
Observation +2
Astronomy +1
Rhetoric +2

Lore
Laszlo (Initial)
The Withering Rose
Being Meticulously Groomed
Trying and Failing to Rest in the Cubaceous Inn
Hunger Beats Arrogance
There is No Poetry in the Night Sky
Wanting to Be Like Everyone Else
Not All Illusions Are Pleasant
Judging a Book by Its Cover

Laszlo
Awards :
Skills
Hypnosis +2
Observation +1
Rhetoric +2

Lore
Seven Xu (Initial)
The Withering Rose
A Superficial Companionship in Shared Heritage
Being the Better Symenestra
The Stars are Syna’s Likeness
“Dealing With” the Farmer’s Daughter’s Father
Following Your True Nature
Witnessing the Death of Innocence
Not All Ethaefal Are Alike
The Joys of Companionship

Overall: This was a very well written thread. It made me wish that there had been more skills to offer up. Although it ended abruptly, that is what you would expect from such a chance encounter.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the XP or Lore awarded.
Distortion
Player

Words: 9809
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2011, 11:06 pm
Race: Staff account

Previous