Character Notes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Character Notes

Postby Darian on October 10th, 2011, 5:09 pm

Darian thread 1 involving Antar:

Goal: Training to become better with the blade Conflict: Finding a appropriate place to spar- (Plot Layout)
I have retired Darian, and I apologize for any inconveniences this has caused with anyone threading with this character. Feel free to NPC him in any threads that he is involved in if that is of course ok with the moderator. Again, I am sorry for any inconveniences.
Darian
Player

Words: 270515
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2011, 2:12 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Character Notes

Postby Darian on October 17th, 2011, 9:52 pm

Things Darian Knows:

Sunberth (Basic): This means he knows enough common locations in Sunberth to get by with, he doesn't know however the powers that run things, or locations history.

Myrians (Basic)- Yea, He knows what they look like, that they came from a jungle, and they are arrogant thats about it.

The costs of rage- He knows to control his temper or else end up even worse off

Emotional Blackouts- He can recognize one for what it is, though not in time to do anything about it.

Scar tissue takes a lot of healing time- yea, he can tell you that.

Subconscious dreams: Mysterious Woman(in trouble???)- Yea, not the worse dreams, but he tends to keep this one to himself.

Cold blooded Murder- He can tell you what it feels like to kill someone

Buisness partner:Drayton?- Use her as a reference?

Childhood friend: Sophia- Oh can he regale you with tells of her..

A Father's Memory: small shards of happiness- Childhood wasn't all that bad.
A Mother's Memory: small shards of happiness- Childhood wasn't all that bad.

Stealth: Using an Alias- Yea, he tends to say his name is Craevan..

What a Zith Is (Basic)- He knows what one looks like, thats about it.

An ally I can trust? Cass- Use her as a reference? Probably not.

South Woods: (Basic)- He knows a patch of woods south of Sunberth well enough to point you in the right direction but little else.

Camp Security is a plus- He knows barely how to secure a camp

The Remorse of Killing Honorably- Killing honorably, wouldn't try it.

Agremmon Fields(Basic)- He knows the fields enough to get back to the city from them, and find them again.

Camouflage: Mud works- He can tip you on using mud to hide yourself sometime

Stealth: Heel to Toe Method(basic)- Something he picked up, tends to help him get close.
Stealth: Spotting terrain for careful steps(basic)- Learned this one the hard way, perhaps you will too.

Tactics: Caution in Avoiding Conflict(basic)- Always a good lesson in Sunberth, best to avoid catching serious harm that way.

Observations of a Harrowing Mind: Beware naked myrians coated in blood- Well, yea, kind of what it says.. myrians are crazy..

Dangerous Leaders of Sunberth: Meeting Crow- FInally he knows about a power in Sunberth.. Took him long enough..

Things he doesn't know:

Magic: he knows nothing about it whatsoever, just fairytales I think.

Cities other than Sunberth: Nothing of them, do they even exist?

Races: Myrian's and Humans. They are rather common in Sunberth, and the sprinkling of Myrian's around helps keep him on his toes. The other races he knows nothing about.

Weapons: His knowledge is limited to those that he carries and even those he only knows how to wield them, he knows no history about them or names, nor about the differences in metals used to make them.

Politics in Sunberth: Hardly passable, he only knows the Night Eye leader Crow, and even then he doesn't know anything about the Night eyes.
I have retired Darian, and I apologize for any inconveniences this has caused with anyone threading with this character. Feel free to NPC him in any threads that he is involved in if that is of course ok with the moderator. Again, I am sorry for any inconveniences.
Darian
Player

Words: 270515
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2011, 2:12 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes