Priest Seeking Followers, Friends, Frenemies and Fights!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Sutekh on October 18th, 2011, 11:48 pm

Hello.

I have Sutekh, a Son of Rapa, who is looking for a city and players therein to play with. I'm uncertain as to what city I would like to start him off in, though I am interested in Sylrias for the moment due to the Temple of All Gods which my character would just adore. But if I can find a greater number of people interested in roleplaying with him in another forum, I may go there instead. I simply seek to maximize the amount of active players possible in a forum, as selfish as that sounds and I apologize for coming off that way. :(

I'd be happy to interact with anyone that enjoys good, long and well thought out threads. Sutekh would go gaga over anyone with a Gnosis mark, but non-marked will also get his attention. :) I have a distaste for meet and greet threads in a random location; forethought and with some semblance of a direction in a thread is what I would prefer when writing.

Since the Ruv'na are currently a work in progress, I won't stress that he belongs to their order just yet, but if that's something your character is interested in (whether as a Ruv'na, a victim of the Ruv'na, or as their enemies the Cytali), I would love to chat to you in PMs and get something sorted out for a future event. As much as I would love for Sutekh to kill a pro insert-god-here PC in an epic thread of pure pwnage, I understand that not every character has a death wish. Sad, that is.

If you've given his CS a gander, and read this post thus far, you better be sending me a message! :)

S
Sutekh
Blood Like Lemonade

Words: 23391
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2011, 4:02 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Antar on October 19th, 2011, 12:12 am

Shamelessly points him to sunberth where there's almost no priests of any order xD. It would be interesting, especially if you arrived for a certain quest :P.
"I am the Shadow and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost that hides in the night."
~Back, but slow. :)
Antar
"A thousand voices screaming in unison..."

Words: 902531
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2011, 3:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Mok on October 19th, 2011, 12:26 am

A priest in sunberth would be very interesting indeed. I would love to RP with this PC. Anyways, I second Antar's post.

PS
Here is a link to what Antar is talking about:
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic14723.html

~Mok
"If you want some, get some, bad enough, take some,
But watch the sword by my side,
Because it represents me and the motherpetching east side"
-one of Mok's mottos
Mok
The Sunberthian Gangster

Words: 149901
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2011, 5:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Sutekh on October 19th, 2011, 2:49 am

A Priest in a godless city, an interesting concept. Especially if his entrance is that overly brawly "festival."

I'll have to give that a ponder...

S
Sutekh
Blood Like Lemonade

Character sheet

Postby Vatkir on October 19th, 2011, 2:55 am

Just out of curiosity how is he both a priest and a ruv'na? Isn't that a self contradiction?
Vatkir
Player

Words: 2845
Joined roleplay: October 10th, 2011, 7:24 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sutekh on October 19th, 2011, 2:59 am

It's a cover that will be explained when the cult is set up and I can flashback with the Ruv'na "boss" and establish his entrance into the group.

S
Sutekh
Blood Like Lemonade

Character sheet

Postby Ishkaral on October 19th, 2011, 4:50 am

I'd enjoy threading with you in Alvadas, Suketh.

Mainly because our characters have similarities between them such as being skilled in both magic aswell as unarmed combat and having connection to a God. (Although my connection with Wysar is still in the works. ^^)

Either way, I won't push starting in Alvadas on you. But I do suggest that you choose a region/location where there's activity from the PCs aswell as active Moderation from AS/ST.
(Solothreads are only fun for so long.)

Hope to run into you sometime, see y'around and have fun. :)
GREEN: Ishkaral speaking.
BLUE: Eshacro speaking.
Ishkaral
Memories Can Be Deceiving

Words: 22310
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Sutekh on October 19th, 2011, 4:14 pm

Alvadas, never thought about that mysterious city. Though I'm going to send you a PM, anyway, as I have an idea...

I've settled on Sylrias to start. We'll see how that goes! The Temple of All Gods was too tempting a starting point to pass up. :)

S
Sutekh
Blood Like Lemonade

Character sheet