Bad Days: Get Yours Now! (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Zlakalia on October 4th, 2011, 5:34 am

Zlakalia just kept running. Her hands finally hit a wall of some sort, feeling brick before her. Her fingers traced the lines of the building for only an instant, she didn't have time to spare to get acquainted with her surroundings. All she could do now was get away, hide, find her stuff. Zlakalia couldn't get caught again.

She kept her hand on the brick and ran, using the building as a guide. Luckily few people walked as close to the wall as a pycon could, no legs blocked her path. Zlakalia hustled and hurried, glad that she was free of both big people who hoped to control her. She was free of the pressure, free from any stress she had just felt.

She didn't really know where the body was, how close it really was to her. She was getting back towards the Bizarre, that much was clear by the increasing sounds of barter ahead. Zlakalia just felt so useless. She just couldn't take care of herself, fix the situation she forced herself into. This whole thing was a nightmare.

Zlakalia finally tripped and fell on some pipe jutting from the building she had used to guide herself. Her clay form rolled around the pipe, beginning to warp itself for a moment and hold on tight. The body was right around the corner of the same building, so close. But Zlakalia just wanted to hold herself still, coil around the pipe until the world itself was clear again.

This was a bad day.

oocUnless either of you want to find her again for now I'm finished with the thread. Feel free to continue without me if you wish. i hope you both had fun, this was a blast to write!
Zlakalia
The Psycho Pycon

Words: 69462
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2011, 7:48 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Keido on October 5th, 2011, 8:51 am

Keido just looked at Seidaku when he asked who tricked him. Was it not obvious? The real mastermind behind all this was the doll Seidaku wanted to give to someone Keido did not know.

"The clay doll and she has gotten away" Keido said angrily.

As much as he wanted to try and find her, there was just too many people. The pycon's small body was working to her advantage and she just blended into the sea of people who was still just watching. They won't be no help. Keido will meet the pycon another day and he will be ready for the next time.

"Yes it looks like she has gotten away. You need to be careful about these clay monsters for next time especially that one or you might find yourself in as bad shape as this man here" Keido said as he pointed to the bloodied corpse on the floor and stormed off leaving Seidaku behind.

OOCI'll be finished too unless Seidaku wants to do more
Keido is now dead as of 34th of Fall, 511 AV (16th of September, 2011). I will do my best to finish all existing threads before I retire him so people with him right now don't worry.
Keido
A Naive fool in the City of Illusions

Words: 134206
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2011, 10:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Seidaku on October 9th, 2011, 3:09 pm

The doll had tricked him? That would have to mean that its instruction had been sufficiently complicated to allow for an attempt to flee the scene of its maker's murder, or to attempt to escape a thief and return to its rightful owner. Either way it had to have been a masterful example of Animation. Sadly, without an opportunity to inspect the doll, he could never know.

"Oh, yes, I-", Seidaku began, and then he was talking to the man's back. He wondered again how it was that the man was blaming the doll for the actions that desire for it had inspired rather than those men who had been willing to do violence to get it... like him, he thought, shoulders sagging.

Something was amiss. It was not normal to have been provoked to the point of murder by simple greed. Now, afterwards, with the merchant's blood sticky and cool on his face and clothing, he felt disgusted with himself. What was wrong with him? First hallucinations, and then near homicidal rage? Was his mind beginning to break, cracking under the strain of using Djed? He did not think he had been Overgiving, but was that one of the signs?

Turning toward home, staggering and in a daze, he decided. He would focus more on his mundane studies, at least for a while. Perhaps whatever he had damaged within himself could be restored.

Today had been a very bad day.

OOCNope, I'm done.
Seidaku
Gazing into the Void

Words: 140247
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2011, 5:23 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Bedlam on November 2nd, 2011, 4:07 am

Thread Completed!

Zlakalia

Experience:
2 Hypnotism
1 Knife
1 Acrobatics

Lores:
Murder by Proxy

Seidaku

Experience:
2 Negotiation

Lores:
Seeing Death

Keido

Experience:
3 Observation

Lores:
The Bizzare

Notes:
Keido, I’m not sure I liked the way you jumped in several posting rounds later and said that you’d been there, watching the whol time, though since nobody complained then I suppose it’s okay. Just be careful next time, and be sure that you ask before inserting yourself into the past, even the very recent past.

Zlakalia, your pycon will suffer from pains in the eyes whenever she attempts hypnotism in the next few days, and for about a week it will be hard for her to precisely define exactly what sort of emotions she will be amplifying.

I didn't award a whole lot of points for anyone who wasn't Zlakalia because there wasn't a lot of action done by anyone who wasn't her; even Keido's punch never actually connected.

If you guys disagree with anything about this rating or think there was something I missed, feel free to contact me. Sorry this took near forever.
Bedlam
Player

Words: 79119
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2011, 9:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous