[Alvadas AS Office - Bedlam] The Asylum

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Alvadas AS Office - Bedlam] The Asylum

Postby Bedlam on June 27th, 2011, 2:30 am

Bedlam's Office

Good evening everyone, it's a pleasure. Sit down, please. Put your feet up. Now, how do you feel?

Now that we have you settled, you need to be aware that there are a few rules that you have to follow here. Don't get too unsettled; listen to what I say and you'll be out of here in no time. Trust me.

If you have an Alvad thread in someone else's office, remember that they should be transferred to me or one of my associates as soon as possible, for their own safety.

Rating Requests
You should take your requests to the Storyteller Guides and Requests portion of the forum and post them there.

Thread Moderating
  1. If you can do whatever it is by yourself, do so.
  2. Send me a PM detailing what you would like moderated.
  3. Tell me what you want to get out of the thread.
  4. Remember that I am sometimes a sadist.
Now that you know what to expect, I hope you remain in Alvadas for a long, long time. We'll take care of you.

Graded Threads :

Grading Code :
Code: Select all
[style=width:550px; padding:5px; border:1px solid #667C26; background-color: #000000; margin:auto;][center][size=120][color=#667C26][b]Thread Completed![/b][/color][/size]

[img]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m208/Koeimaru/Pictures/Groups%20and%20Other/1266656650986-1.jpg[/img][/center]
        [indent][color=#667C26][b][size=110]Player Name[/size][/b][/color][/indent]
        [i][color=#667C26][b]Experience:[/b][/color][/i]

[i][color=#667C26][b]Lores:[/b][/color][/i]

[indent][i][color=#667C26][b]Notes:[/b][/color][/i][/indent][/style]
Last edited by Bedlam on March 7th, 2012, 9:13 pm, edited 26 times in total.
Bedlam
Player

Words: 79119
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2011, 9:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office