Siofra's Scrapbook - Tales of the Winter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Amaya Whitevine on October 31st, 2011, 11:06 pm

My Model Has Changed

If any of you Mizaharians were on chat about a week ago (perhaps Friday) at sometime during the afternoon, you may have been privvy to a discussion about the sex of Amaya Whitevine's model.

Seven Xu brought up that Victor Lark found that Amaya's model is a guy named Ruki.

WOW.

I for one thought that her model was a woman, but after seeing the evidence for myself (shank you, Victor and Seven), I see the truth.

It made me uncomfortable to mistake the gender of someone that badly, so out of respect for Mr Ruki and Amaya, I changed Amaya's model to be Miko (I think that's her name) from some J-Rock band I never heard of and probably won't.

So now, Amaya looks suitably dark, I've edited her CS to account for piercings, and I've changed her images to suit her change in model.

So TAA-DAA!

Here's the new Amaya~
Last edited by Amaya Whitevine on October 31st, 2011, 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amaya Whitevine
What's life without laughter?

Words: 7825
Joined roleplay: October 19th, 2011, 9:06 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Goshawk on October 31st, 2011, 11:07 pm

I HAVE DECIDED

to write as Goshawk wierdly

As in, I'll use this frame and the miniature guide at her signature to write as her. It will come across as insanely difficult on my part to write and at first confusing your you awesome peoples out there to read, but I hope that everyone gets used to it eventually as I am using Goshawk for my NaNoWriMo spot. I aslo plan to get the Gnosis for Chaon accepted, so before I register tomorrow I'll set it up in HD and then wait for an acceptance or denial from Ser Gillar.

This is how Goshawk will speak.

"If you touch me, I'll have to kill you."

Yes, that is totally something someone like Goshawk would say.

She thinks in a slightly more complex, confusing manner, using little to no proper grammer. When Goshawk thinks, no words have capitals unless her thoughts are screaming and the only punctuation allowed regularly is commas. Apostrophe's as well, but when Goshawk thinks she tends to avoid using names.

Here's an example:

And he glared at her with those spiteful eyes while she cowered in the corner, afraid, fearing what he'd do cut them out.

Much more confusing is when she does this while speaking.

Oh yes, her thoughts occur while she speaks as well. To alleviate any confusion, if any should occur, it should be noted that when Goshawk thinks while she is speaking or being spoken to, the thought and words it is surrounded by are instantaneous, so she may miss parts of a conversation to allow for realism, but as she is a moderately intelligent girl she'll catch on to what she missed.

I won't demonstrate this one until I start RP and see if I can do it better.

And then, there is Goshawk's Hypnotism.

When Goshawk uses Hypnotism as a suggestion, the words take form in her head as to what her intent may be. They are supposed to be in as good as grammer as I can possibly manage and to have capitals, punctuation, and structure where they are meant to normally. These words are written in italics, like so:

Use the fork, stab him.

Incomplete sentences are common.

Well, this is all for now!

Thank you~! Happy Halloween~
Last edited by Goshawk on October 31st, 2011, 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goshawk
I feel.

Words: 14745
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 7:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Siofra on October 31st, 2011, 11:30 pm

I think I'll wait to try for the Chaon Gnosis. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I can get it sometime during NaNo and REALLY have some fun. ;D Makes it much less stressful for me too.
We're part of a story, part of a tale
We're all on this journey
No one is to stay
Where ever it's going
What is the way?

OOCIt is now December, officially Winter in the Mizaharian calender. Siofra is no longer available to thread with for anyone after the end of Fall.
Siofra
Help me... I'm afraid...

Words: 48776
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2011, 4:59 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Siofra on November 1st, 2011, 12:23 am

I decided to go as Siofra.
No one is to stay
Where ever it's going
What is the way?

OOCIt is now December, officially Winter in the Mizaharian calender. Siofra is no longer available to thread with for anyone after the end of Fall.
Siofra
Help me... I'm afraid...

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Siofra on November 1st, 2011, 12:51 am

HAHAH~! I LOVE IT HERE~! <3
No one is to stay
Where ever it's going
What is the way?

Siofra
Help me... I'm afraid...

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Goshawk on November 2nd, 2011, 9:36 pm

Seriously. He knows just how to frustrate me. Friendly my left foot. /: He wants to get along? He'd better start trying instead of helping me feel like an idiot.

That is all for now.

PS. Already I'm tired. XD
Goshawk
I feel.

Words: 14745
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 7:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Aran'Skia on November 2nd, 2011, 9:50 pm

XD I am deciding whether or not it is wise to open hostilities this early in the game.

BTW. This is Siofra. Made a half-blood. =)
Aran'Skia
Saving your life might end mine.

Words: 6545
Joined roleplay: November 2nd, 2011, 9:17 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Siofra on November 2nd, 2011, 11:02 pm

I have to reconsider my views now. Going away for a while I think. NaNo is most certainly out, lol.

Sorries to all the people I'm playing with and who read this. I'll make it official.
No one is to stay
Where ever it's going
What is the way?

Siofra
Help me... I'm afraid...

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Siofra on November 3rd, 2011, 12:25 am

Really now.
No one is to stay
Where ever it's going
What is the way?

Siofra
Help me... I'm afraid...

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Siofra on November 3rd, 2011, 1:06 am

I seem to have earned the ire of one of the few people on here whom I would have gladly called my friends. XD I don't know whether I wish to laugh or cry, care or snort in contempt. It's like being torn in half.

Some days, I really resent myself.

At least I know what I am though.
No one is to stay
Where ever it's going
What is the way?

Siofra
Help me... I'm afraid...

Character sheet
Scrapbook

PreviousNext