Luke's Imaginarium

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Luke's Imaginarium

Postby Ronan on November 11th, 2011, 1:01 pm

Luke's Imaginarium

Well I've been here since June, so I figured it was time to make a scrapbook! I'm Luke, 19 years of age and residing in old blighty (UK). I've been in a relationship with the most amazing girl alive for nearly four years, and may it last forever! Umm... what else to say? I'm currently in my second year of a BA in History, and I'm also a TOTAL nerd. No major ground rules for my scrapbook, everyone is welcome to post as long as it's civil haha! Not entirely sure what I'm going to put on here at this very moment in time, more than likely my random ramblings, but today I wrote a few little Haiku's.

-----------

Tranquil light descends,

The wintry stars are falling.

Shiver with the sight.

----------

Silent satellite;

Luminescent and alone,

In the void of space.

------------

In other news, I'm currently doing a 3000 word essay, followed by another 3000 word essay, followed by a 3000 word book review for Uni. I officially hate education. :rolleyes: I hope it will be worth it... but I'm not entirely sure with the current climate!

Oh, and before I go I thought I'd show you my two beautiful dogs (since I have witnessed the popularity of canine friends on Mizahar haha!)

Bella (Flat-Coated Retriever)

And our newest addition Alfie (Lab Retriever)

Last edited by Ronan on January 31st, 2012, 4:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Words: 305663
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Ronan's Scrapbook

Postby Ronan on November 11th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Look who's got a new jumper for winter... ;)

Seriously though.... it's so snuggly and warm
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Ronan's Scrapbook

Postby Ronan on November 11th, 2011, 2:43 pm

One final thing for today, thought I'd share THE best memory of my life. A couple of years back I got the opportunity to go out to Gambia in West Africa to help out in the local hospitals and schools. We stayed with the most lovely Gambian family, who hosted us and cooked all our meals. If I had the money I'd go back out right now... it was the best time of my life, I felt so happy out there.

This is a group photo we took with some of the villagers before we left to head back to the UK, and this currently has pride of place on my wall! (I'm the one in the back row with the mop of hair (lol)

Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Ronan's Scrapbook

Postby Bolden Denusk on November 11th, 2011, 3:03 pm

*noms Bella n Alfie* They're sooooooo cute! lols, nice jumper.
Bolden Denusk
Cursed

Words: 196002
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2011, 7:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (6)
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Ronan's Scrapbook

Postby Ronan on November 11th, 2011, 3:07 pm

Haha they are lovely :D

And this jumper is awesome! So incredibly cliched and nerdy, like something out of Bridget Jones, but soooo comfy. And I'm wearing it Christmas Day hahaha!
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Ronan's Scrapbook

Postby Bolden Denusk on November 11th, 2011, 3:16 pm

:D is it your new favorite jumper? My favorite is sturdy black wool and I've had it for years! Image

I wear it so often for pictures that people ask if all my pics are from the same day. :p
Bolden Denusk
Cursed

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Ronan's Scrapbook

Postby Ronan on November 11th, 2011, 3:21 pm

Haha definitely my favourite! And I like that jumper, it's very 'to the point' and I like the whole shirt and jumper arrangement you've got going. Oh jumpers, where would we be without them? XD (Considers changing thread title to 'Ronan's Jumper Emporium'
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Ronan's Scrapbook

Postby Bolden Denusk on November 11th, 2011, 3:29 pm

They're my secret addiction! :p I have my riding jumpers (all short waisted w/extra long sleeves, lecture jumpers that look professional (like my fave up there) and I picked up a giant, multi colored collection of them last week for the upcoming holiday season. :D <3's and hugs her jumpers. I seriously love fall and winter just for that reason!
Bolden Denusk
Cursed

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Ronan's Scrapbook

Postby Ronan on November 11th, 2011, 8:01 pm

Completely agree, Winter is my most favourite season :) Nothing beats the snuggliness of sitting on the couch, fireplace blazing, cup of tea in hand, wearing a thick jumper and reading a good book. *heaven*
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Ronan's Scrapbook

Postby Ronan on November 13th, 2011, 5:12 pm

TERRIBLE DAY AT WORK. I didn't want to use this space as a ranting page, but I have to get it all off my chest. First off... my manager is an ASSHOLE. Being a full time student, I can only really do 10ish hours of work a week (which he has known since I've worked for the company for 2 years LOL) but he has suddenly put up more shifts. These shifts go above my contracted hours, and thus, without my consent, are illegal. When I asked him about it he refused to talk to me about them. When I rang up to ask, he refused to talk to me a second time.

Now onto today... my shift was extended by two hours because of completely pointless meetings, in which the manager said we were 'entitled to an opinion' but basically all our ideas were bullshit and nothing we suggest will ever change anything. I work on Customer Services. I had to deal with 2 failed deliveries, and a really angry woman who decided to swear at me and demanded a manager. Then (we have 4 tills on the front desk) the tills began dropping like flies. My till died, and then another till stopped reading cards. An engineer fixed it, an hour after he left it then stopped taking cash. Then the third till died, leaving 1 till left. Now I don't work in a little store. It's a 2 story megastore. Loads of customers. 1 till. Need I say more?

All in all, I feel like crying... and I still haven't finished my essay :(
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)