Luke's Imaginarium

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Luke's Imaginarium

Postby Oluse on January 31st, 2012, 5:00 pm

thanks for the advice. And hope you feel better soon <3
Oluse
Player

Words: 295106
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2011, 1:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Luke's Imaginarium

Postby Eridanus on January 31st, 2012, 5:30 pm

Keep going at it Paragon! Zeltiva is finally getting the love it deserves :D
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Luke's Imaginarium

Postby Warden Thrice on February 1st, 2012, 10:52 pm

Omaigawd he's been promoted! We must have a promotion celebration! Quick, kidnap him and force him to do something embarrassing!
Warden Thrice
Player

Words: 85661
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2011, 3:56 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Luke's Imaginarium

Postby Paragon on February 1st, 2012, 10:55 pm

*blushes* oh shucks guys! What might this embarrassing thing be? Parading a naked sparkly Jasper through the Zeltivan streets?
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Luke's Imaginarium

Postby Trente on February 2nd, 2012, 6:09 pm

Sounds good to me! You guna bring your whip Para? ~.^
Trente
Player

Words: 244388
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 1:53 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Luke's Imaginarium

Postby Paragon on February 4th, 2012, 12:03 pm

So let's clear some things up about the "British"

1. There is no "British" accent. There are numerous English accents (from Wiltshire (me) to Liverpudlian), Welsh accents, Irish accents, Scottish accents. But there is no "British" accent, much like there is no "North American" accent. The generalisation frankly confuses me. It seems there is some misconception that British, means English. It doesn't.

2. Great Britain, the British Isles, and the UK, are three different things. Great Britain is England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, plus any overseas territories. The British Isles are England, Scotland, Wales, (all of) Ireland, and all our small little islands offshore. The UK is England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.

3. The British are not reserved and "cold" as the stereotype seems to go. Yes, we're reserved. But that's not because we're being cold. We are emotional people, but we keep a lot of that in most of the time, since we don't like to make a big drama out of things.

4. Yes, we like tea. A lot. *sips tea* We also like queueing, because it's proper and fair.

Tallyho old chaps! (No, I don't really speak like this)
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Office
Scrapbook

Luke's Imaginarium

Postby Oluse on February 4th, 2012, 12:09 pm

And we love every British bone your body!
Oluse
Player

Words: 295106
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2011, 1:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Luke's Imaginarium

Postby Ronan on February 4th, 2012, 5:30 pm

ImageThe snow has started falling here, and the forecast isn't great. But that aside, I had a lovely day with Michelle. We went down to the River Avon. There's a great little cafe there called the Lock Inn, and they do the best spicy BBQ ribs with chips ;) The river was all frozen over, and it was funny to see the ducks and birds standing on the ice bemused, like little avian Jesus'.

ImageMe and Michelle are at Uni all week, and then we work alternate days at the weekend, so we haven't been able to spend as much time with each other recently as we would have liked. That aside, it was great to have a day together, having lunch out and taking a nice walk as the snow began to kick in. I'm not particularly photogenic but we got a little picture of each other to remember the day :) We've been together four years in March, so we're going to London for the weekend. It will be nice to get away for a bit, sometimes I wish I could just take off round the world. If only, eh? Pipe dreams make life move along though, so we can't knock them.

Now, to Mizahar, and my modded threads, gradings, and seasonal plot! Oh, and I need to find a theme tune for Ronan... I'm going to go with an Einaldi song, nice and emotional, but I want to find one that fits best. I love Eden Roc... but I'm thinking it might be a bit cheerful for Mr Windsong. We'll see.
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Words: 305663
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Luke's Imaginarium

Postby Paragon on February 9th, 2012, 7:06 pm

There You Are!

So this is about my PC Ronan Windsong. My first PC. My main PC. And my favourite, by far. He's how I started on this site, and means a lot to me. It's through him I've made a lot of friends here too.

Just recently though, he went a bit funny. There weren't many people to thread with, and I kind of stopped posting with him for a month or so. That might not sound like a big deal, but anyone who knows how active I am will realise it is. I just choked. I lost his Voice. Even scarier, I began to forget who Ronan was.

Some people might say "writer's block", but I don't really believe in that sort of thing. I don't know what happened. I came to a fork in the road for him, and then I just lost him somewhere along the way. I felt disheartened.

This is why I set out to find him again, and I think I've got him back. I spent an afternoon redoing his Character Sheet. It looks all smart now, and he even has the beautiful Eden Roc as his theme tune (which I think sounds very Drykas in spirit!). And now I'm posting again with Sama'el, and Kavala, and hopefully Issima soon too.

Ronan was a social outcast, but since he met Sama'el, and his cousin, he's began to open up a lot more. I think he's grown up so much, and now he seems a lot more comfortable in social situations. He'll always have a little darkness on his heart, but his outlook is a lot more optimistic now. I think... I hope... that I understand Ronan again.

I can't wait to continue his adventures. He feels 'fresh' again, and there's so much I want to do with him. Before he gets to Avanthal, I've asked Dani if he can have Sama'el induct Ronan in Earth Reimancy. That's going to be exciting.

So hi Ronan. Thank you for being an awesome character, but I'm angry at you for wandering off. But don't worry. I'm not angry anymore. Because it feels like I've got you back. Hopefully for good.
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Office
Scrapbook

Luke's Imaginarium

Postby Paragon on February 17th, 2012, 12:48 am

I'm expecting Dani to get this one. It's been playing in my head for a few days now, I just love the lyrics of this song...

And I've seen it in the flights of birds, I've seen it in you,
The entrails of the animals, the blood running through,
But in order to get to the heart, I think sometimes you have to cut through...
Just keep following the heartlines on your hand.
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Office
Scrapbook

PreviousNext