Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me (Sondra)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

Re: Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me (Sondra)

Postby Trista on March 17th, 2010, 9:34 pm

Trista was glad to be rid of the mirror, although Sondra didn't seem very excited to have it. The Akvatari was beginning to understand why this was so, however.

Sondra didn't seem like the sort of person who either gave compliments lightly, or who was eager to receive thanks for them. As such, Trista received the Konti's kind words with a solemn nod, but said nothing. She would remember them, however, remember them for a long time.

She shrugged at Sondra's mention of debt. "We will meet again. Perhaps in a quieter time, in a happier place." She said this not as if it were a hope, but as if it were a surety. Somehow, she did not doubt that she would see Sondra on another occasion, though she could not have said why if pressed.

Sensing that this moment was over, Trista fluttered her wings and rose a few feet off the ground. "Until then, Sondra."

Then her wings beat faster, and she rose higher, did a complete somersault, and dived into the water. She swum for a long time, long enough that she would be completely out of sight by the time she broke the surface of the waves and returned to her cottage.
Trista
I can see for miles and miles and miles...

Words: 101570
Joined roleplay: August 17th, 2009, 1:08 am
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)

Re: Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me (Sondra)

Postby Alice on March 24th, 2010, 9:24 pm

Mura Experience Award
Please update your CS accordingly!

ImageExperience Points Awarded:

Trista - 1 pt Drawing, 1 pt Storytelling, 2 pts Stealing, 1 pt Hunting
Sondra - 1 pt Storytelling, 3 pts Rhetoric (she deserves as much! :P), 1 pt Anthropology

Lore Awarded:

Trista - Kore family
Sondra - The Akvatari (partial)

Comments: You came up with a really creative storyline! It was a thrilling read to see two different characters work together. Kudos for this thread!
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Previous