[Wind Reach AS Office - Halcyon] The Nest at Sea

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Wind Reach AS Office - Halcyon] The Nest at Sea

Postby Halcyon on November 20th, 2011, 12:58 am

AS Wind Reach - Halcyon's Office: The Nest at Sea

Greetings, Inhabitants and Visitors of Wind Reach! I am Halcyon, an AS of Wind Reach. Here you will find all you need to know when it comes to requesting me to grade and/or mod your threads. Please keep in mind that this office is strictly for personally requesting ME to grade your threads. If you have no preference as to who grades your threads, PLEASE REQUEST HERE.

Rules...Please Read First:

I'm a pretty easy guy to get along with, so if you remember these key things, we should be just fine.

First of all, I solemnly swear that I will strive to be fair to you. All I ask is that you be fair to me. I promise I'm not going to get pissed and berate you if you are dissatisfied with your thread award. If you feel like I have missed something, or something comes to mind after I have graded your thread, PLEASE just ask me. Whisper me, PM me, whatever. This is your game, these are your PC's, this is YOUR creativity and genius at work, and I want you to be proud of what you accomplish in each and every unique thread. At the same time, I ask that you please do not abuse my kindness. I see straight through you. I will NOT tolerate rude or unnecessary comments, and I will know if you are trying to be sneaky or smarty pants with me.

Secondly, lives get busy. I know, you know, it just happens. If for some reason I haven't graded your thread in at least FIVE (5) days, feel free to send me a friendly reminder. Usually if I think it's going to take longer than that, I will PM you and your thread partners. In said case, please forgive me. Doesn't mean you'll get a sugar-coated thread award, but I will feel bad about the delay. Just... be polite. (:

Thirdly, I should warn you that I am a lorewhore. I like to give lores as much as I like to receive them. In the graded threads portion below, please remember this! I know that some of you only like useful lores, and others of you like to get a handful of silly ones every once and a while. I will keep this in mind, but it's up to you to specify what you'd like for me to consider.

Fourthly, as you can probably see by now, I will be trying my hardest to present you with a fair award by keeping in mind your hopes and dreams when it comes to skill points and lores. I have agreed to consider your requests. However, please remember that I will grade according to what is expected of me as a Storyteller. If you suggest something and it doesn't agree with standard protocol for grading, you will just have to suck it up. Beggars cant be choosers, right? (:

And lastly, as soon as I am finished grading your threads, I will send you and your threadmates a PM. No hassle, no having to check back here. Just watch your PM's and your posts. You will know one way or the other. Easy, right?

Grading Threads...Please Include:

1. Name of your thread, with a link. Please include the date and a brief description.

2. Names of PC's involved in your thread.

3. List any specific skills or lores you would like for me to consider. I assure you, I will take this into consideration as I read and grade your thread. Remember to include your preference on lores.

4. Leave me something to remember you by. (:

Modded Threads...Forthcoming

*Please note that I am new at ASing, and will not be doing Modded Threads for the time being. For your benefit, I wish to become more comfortable and acquainted with my newly appointed position before providing Modded Threads. I will probably start doing Modded Threads around December 1st. If you think you already have an idea for a Modded Thread, feel free to leave me a note here, or even PM me. I will get back to you ASAP. (:

Halcyon
But what's the world without enigma?

Words: 33815
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2011, 12:51 am
Race: Staff account
Office