A Road of Surprise! ( Siksta )

The first meeting of the Jovial Norian and the colorful Siksta

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Postby Norian Jard on December 1st, 2011, 12:25 am

Norian had stumbled for just a moment, before Albert dove at the opprotunity. Norian, in shock, was shoved out of control and pushed back into his mind. A small smile started to slip across the bearded man's lips. He swiftly masked it by rubbing over his beard, and then, keeping a straight face, nodded and said, "Yes. I accept."

After the acceptance, Norian had returned to power, and scratched his heard a bit more. He'd say, "I'm heading into Lhavit. Will you join?" He'd off his arm, almost like they were about to head off on a mystical adventure. This isn't necessarily false, but it was a simple gesture to try and at least help with some of the pain of the recent death.
Norian Jard
Player

Words: 6093
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2011, 3:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Siksta on December 3rd, 2011, 7:54 pm

At his response, a smile grew onto her face. The first he would have seen from her. She knelt by the grave and close her eyes, sending off another small prayer. She stood up and turned back to Norian, who had just gained control of his body once again.

"There is no use in holding on to grief. Most of all, staying in this place." She said as she softly smiled again. She took his arm in a child-like way and looked up at him. "Have you been to Lhavit before? It's beautiful."
Siksta
Player

Words: 2921
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2011, 2:09 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Norian Jard on December 5th, 2011, 1:09 am

Norian shook his head, "No, I am from Sunberth and have not seen anything of this region aside from small towns here and there. I look forwards to discovering this place. Shall we head off?" He turned back to the road, and looked onwards to the direction of his destination. He'd proceed to resume his travel with his final interruption.

Albert smirked down inside as he had seemed to have acquired his first follower. This was a fair start, and was proud of Norian's actions to have lead such a good bounty. The biggest issue he found was the monetary situation of surviving in the rough world outside. At worst case scenario, he could let Norian's way with people as a friendly man work himself to being able to run off hospitality.
Norian Jard
Player

Words: 6093
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2011, 3:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Previous