Lies Under the Ocean

Nevaeh's first real contact with anyone whos not a Konti like her.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Lies Under the Ocean

Postby Nevaeh Evans on December 10th, 2011, 9:50 pm

Nevaeh would sit at the end of one of the docks, dipping her feet in while she started to draw. "My bonnie lies under the ocean. My bonnie lies under the sea..." she sung beautifully as she drew. "So bring back my bonnie to me..." she sung loudly before she began to hum the rest of the toon. After a moment, she stopped and held her pencil to the air, closing one eye. She nodded and started to draw once again, looking up every now and then. She put her pencil down to start a shading motion, only to have her pencil fall through the crack. "Oh darn..." she whined, looking down at it floating.
"We are such idiots, We think everyone else has it all figured out. But we're all stumbling around in dark rooms bumping into furniture and stifling our cries so no one will know." -- Joan Ryan (:
Nevaeh Evans
Player

Words: 1380
Joined roleplay: December 8th, 2011, 7:08 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet