Need training

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Need training

Postby Rand on April 1st, 2010, 5:17 pm

Hey all! I am new here and was looking for some training of varying dementions. Blade, knife throwing, cooking, trapping, and what ever else people want to help me learn.

On a seperate note is there a way to train oneself? Like for cooking could i read cooking books and practice and thus increase my skill, at least minimally?

Any and all replies helpful.
To protect, To Uphold, To avenge

Rafi http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic2222.html
Rand
Dreamer of the Stars

Words: 25577
Joined roleplay: March 28th, 2010, 8:56 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Need training

Postby Siiri on April 1st, 2010, 9:06 pm

Hi Rand! You can do a self-modded flashback/training thread to get some nice xp for those skills. Just notify the DS of you region once you're done with said thread and he/she will award xp.

Here's a thread of mine as an example. Hope this helps!
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)