Not all illusions need magic [Modded]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Not all illusions need magic [Modded]

Postby Nyahna Sasin on January 3rd, 2012, 3:27 am

Continued from here

13th of Winter, 511 AV
Dusk

Blinking at the array of bright colors and patterns, Sasin glanced around the store, looking for someone he could talk to. He had an idea of what he wanted, but wasn't quite sure how to explain it, or if it was even possible. Spotting a man readjusting clothes on the rack, Sasin approached him. "Excuse me." He said, praying to Ionu this man was actually the shopkeeper. "I'd like to have alterations made to my clothing, or buy new ones, so I could..." He paused here, unsure now to say it. "change them? Make them look different, sort of, while still wearing them."

He was aware of just how stupid that sounded, but there really wasn't any other way to say it. He needed someway to change his appearance quickly, and the clothes you wore, especially if it stood out, were large parts of what people noticed.
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Words: 164919
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2009, 8:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes