Aleath

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Aleath

Postby Aleath on April 2nd, 2010, 8:42 am

Aleath

General Information :
Race:Human/Vantha
Birthday:Day 35 of Winter 490 AV
Height:5'3"
Weight:110 Ibs

Appearance :
Aleath is quite small and she has straight, medium long, blond (nearly white) hair, which is quite unusual for Vantha, but since her mother was a human woman with blond hair, Aleath apparetly inherited this trait. Normally she has grey eyes. When she is angry, they turn ice blue and when she pleased, they can turn deep green. Others would not recognize that she is half Vantha. Perhaps only because of her glistening hair, which is quite unusual for a normal young human. Even in winter she often wears short and thin clothes, because she can resist cold well.

Personality :
- honest
-curious
- thrifty
- clumsy
- unsure in new situations
- shy when she is among unknown people, but she warms up quickly
- can get often jealous of interesting abilities of other people

History :
She lived in a village near Syliras. Her mother died when she was very young - when she was 2 years old. When she was 18, her father, who was Vantha, died also and she was alone, because she was unusual and people were a little afraid of her. When she was 19, she left and that is how she came to Syliras.

From the day she was born she stayed in her birthplace. People in the village held Aleath's mother in great esteem because she was very clever and educated and that is what held them in their prejudices against her husband, but when she died of illness, the people turned their back to the family and they cast them aside.

Aleath's father then started to teach her about her vantharian origin and customs. She also learned how to write and read and although she has never been to Avantal, she knows a lot about the city.

-39th Day of Spring 510 AV - she came to Syliras - The Golden Dragon (Merikanz)
-42nd Day of Spring 510 AV - Stormhold Castle, Welcome Center
-65th Day of Spring 510 AV - Cobalt Mountains (Talhar)
-70th Day of Spring 510 AV - Shopping in Great Bazaar
-5th Day of Winter 510 AV - Icewall Gates
-10th Day of Winter 510 AV - The Northern Reaches (Darren)
-13th Day of Spring 511 AV - Cobalt Mountains (Ishamael)
-14th day of Spring 511 AV - Cobalt Mountains (Ishamael & Dimitri)

Companion :
Zypherian Sled Dog

Name: Shade

Training &Skill Points :
Swimming - 10 skill points
Disguise - 10 skill points
Play musical instrument - 5 skill points
Food Preservation - 5 skill points
Field dressing - 1 XP (Gained)
Writing - 10 skill points
Carving - 10 skill points (racial bonus)
Storytelling - 1 XP (Gained)
Interrogation - 1 XP (Gained)
Rhetoric - 4 XP (Gained)
Observation - 2 XP (Gained)
Cooking - 3 XP (Gained)
Acrobatics - 1 XP (Gained)
Animal Husbandry - 1 XP (Gained)
Brawling - 1 XP (Gained)
Socializing - 3 XP (Gained)
Seduction - 1 XP, +2 =3 (Gained)
[Weapon] Half Spear - 5 XP, +2 =7 (Gained)

Lores :
Lore of Being Awkwardly Hit On
Beware: Rabbits in the bushes
Drykas Tattoos: Symbology
Proper way to hold a half spear
Being Attacked
False Courage
Being Confused by Your Attacker's Actions
Being Concerned For Your Pet
Listening to a Native
Running Away
Kissing (Basic)
Syliran Knights (Basic)
Gutting a dear
Dodging can be hard

Equipment :
- 1 Set of Clothing
-1 Waterskin
-1 Set of Toiletries
-Food for a week
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
-Family heirloom - big, grey hairy dog
-Halfspear
-Two daggers
-Leather armour
-Wool cloak
-Tent one-person

Ledger :
-82 GM, 5 SM, 0 CM

The picture and the background isn't mine.
Last edited by Aleath on June 19th, 2011, 6:10 am, edited 20 times in total.

Character sheet Scrapbook
Aleath
Player

Words: 37223
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2010, 2:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Aleath

Postby Aleath on March 18th, 2011, 5:44 pm

Pre-game character interview

General information :
1. What is your Name?
My name is Aleath, which I inherited after my grandmother.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
My father used to call me Lea or Ali.
3. How old are you?
4. What is your height? 5'3" (160cm)
5. What is your weight? 110 Ibs (50 kg)

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
I am small and thin, which I really don't like about myself. My hair is blond, like my mothers and they seem to be shining in the sun or in moonlight. I have grey eyes which can turn ice blue if I get angry, which doesn't happen very often. When I am pleased, my eyes can turn green.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
Others may see me as completely harmless person, which is given by my height. Also, they can think that I am still a child, when they see me for the first time. I appeal to others as a sympatetic person, because I smile a lot, even if it's a little shyly.
3. What is your favorite body feature?
My eyes.
4. How physically fit are you?
I am fit, but I am not very strong and don't have much muscles.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
I dress plainly in shirts and trousers. I don't like wearing dress. I feel uncomfortable in them.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
Both my parents were small. I didn't get to know my mother very well, but from what I have heard, she was very well educated. She was interested in animals and that is how she met with my father.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
No, I am an only child.
3. What is your extended family like?
I had only my parents and my grandmother, but she lives in Avantal. She was visiting us once a year, but now she is old and cannot visit us. I plan to visit her sometime in future.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
I don't have any close friends. I had friends when I was little, but they all left me. Family was the most important thing in the world. Now I have only Shade, who is like family to me now.
5. Do you treat animals like family?
Yes. I love animals very much and I inherited my father's dog, Shade. He is all I have now. He is 6 years old.

1. Where were you born? In a village near Syliras.
2. Where do you live now? I travel.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Lhavit. From what I have heard it is very beautiful there. I'd like to visit it someday.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? No, I like to travel to all new places where I have never been before.
5. Where do you fear to be? Eloab

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
I have a small scar on the side of my right thigh.
2. Are you right handed or left handed?
Right handed.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
I speak Common and little bit Vani.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I like to make fun of others, which can be annoying sometimes. Also I tend to hide my feelings by these pranks and jokes.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ?
I don't have any tattoos or piercings right now, but in future I would like to get some tattoo of an animal or some symbol.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? I don't work.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I like working if it is useful for others.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? Work with animals like my father did.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Teachers. They have to have so much patience! I remember when my father used to teach me about vantharian history. Even though I made lots of mistakes, he was always so calm.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? The most boring ones, where you have to do repetitive tasks.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
I was a good child. I was always trying to do as my parents told me and that was why other children didn't like me very much. I liked to help my father when he was called to an ill animal and so I learned to heal the animals a bit. I had a lonely childhood after my mother died, but I somehow naturaly liked to be left alone so I didn't mind.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
It was when my mother was still alive and my grandmother came to visit us. I don't remember it very clearly as I was very small, but I remember us all sitting at a table, laughing, talking and eating.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
I don't like to think about it very much, but I will tell you. It was a beautifull day in the middle of the summer. Nothing seemed to be wrong. Mother wasn't feeling very well lately and she stayed in her room most of the time, but I didn't take notice of it as I was very small. In the afternoon, I was playing in my room when father came in. I immediatelly noticed something was wrong. He had red eyes as if he had been crying. He sat down on the floor next to me and hugged me and started telling me all about it.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? Like all children I was trying their patience when I was small. When my mother died I used to run away from home very often. Later I stopped and started to respect my father more even though I pulled a prank on him occasionally. I admired his work with animals.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? My parents of course.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
As a child I was educated at home by my father. He taught me some basic things like reading and writing. Also I learned something about Vantharian history and customs.
2. Do you like/dislike learning?
I like learning new things although I like learning things that can immediately be used in life, than some abstract concepts, which is hard for me to imagine.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? I learned my skills at home. These skills I know mostly theoreticaly, because I read about them. I didn't havr a chance to use them yet.
4. How do you learn best?
When somebody shows me how to do it. When I am in a situation where the skill is needed, I remember how I learned it and I can use it.
5. What are your educational goals for the future?
I don't know yet.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
I like meeting new people, but sometimes I need to distance myself from them for a while. Also I have trouble expressing my emotions. I think that a person can have only one or two very good friends.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
It takes me a while to trust a person, but when I do, I can be very protective of them.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
Straight.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
I haven't been kissed yet.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.
No. *blush*
6. In general, how do you treat others?
To unknown people I am friendly, but wary at first. When they prove to be nice, I am very friendly and I want to help them with everything. I am very protective of my friends and I would do everything (litteraly everything) to save them if they were in danger. I don't make enemies. People would say that I am naive, but even if a person is bad, I would give them a chance. I don't trust bad people, but I believe that there must be some good even in bad person.
7. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Well, if you can count my dog Shade as a person, that he is the one most important to me. I couldn't bare if something happened to him.
8. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
9. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
I have often dreamed of having a person precious to me. All I want is that he should be nice to me and protect me. Oh yes, and he should love animals.
10. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? I trust Shade as he is the only one friend of mine.

Drugs and alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
I have never been drunk.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
No.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? Wine, as it is the only alcohol I have ever tasted.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? No drugs! I heard horrible stories about those who used them.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.
I don't like drugs or alcohol, because I've seen how ot looks like when somebody is drunk.

Likes and dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Reading, playing with my dog, learning new things.
2. Do you like to read? Yes, I like reading very much.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? When the others are underestimating me, because I am small.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Walking in a nature, observing animals in their natural surroundings and reading.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? When I have to express myself in front of others or when I do or say something stupid.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Blue, green.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Evening.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? I've seen lots of nice things but to choose one is difficult.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I like all food except fish.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I like nearly every weather. I am scared to be out in a storm.

Outlook :
1.Are you optimistic or pesimistic?
To other people I may seem like an optimistic person because of the constant jokes I make, but on the inside I am quite pesimistic.
2. What are your religious views?
I don’t believe in any god, but I believe that there is some invisible force that directs our lives.
3. Would you be able to kill?
If my friend or a loved one was in danger, I would be able to kill another person. Otherwise not.
4. What are your views on sex?
I don’t really like to talk about this. I am quite inexperienced since I haven’t had any relationship like this yet.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?
I think that for succesful, or rather good, life one needs to have somebody to trust and to behave like he should. Also one should do everything to make his dreams come true.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I'm always trying to be honest, but I am careful about expressing my feelings to others. I often hide them.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? I hate prejudices and I know what is it like so I'm trying to treat others them same.
3. What makes you happy? When I can help somebody or when somebody just smiles at me and treats me kindly.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? I would give my life for Shade.
5. What makes you angry? When I want to learn some skill and it's not going well. Also I get angry when people treat children, animals and other creatures badly.

Group situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I'm always trying to avoid conflict. I don't like arguments and people shouting at each other. It makes me nervous.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? No, I'm uncomfortable when I have to lead a group of people.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? I like interacting with small group of people. I get shy when there is too many people around me.
4. Do you care what others think of you? Sometimes yes.
5. What do you think of others, in general? I tend to think the best about other people and I get often disappointed.

Self image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? Well, I'm kind and I'm happy when I can help others.
2. What is your greatest weakness? Sometimes I can get very (I mean VERY protective) of my friends and I would do anything to save them and I tend to be make rash decisions.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? To be more relaxed around others.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted.
5. Are you generally organized or messy? I'm more organized.

Life and death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? Hm, I don't know yet. Maybe to travel the world and then to settle down and have family.
2. What is the best part of life? Childhood.
3. What is the best part of death? I don't see anything good in death.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? I wish not to die alone.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? I would like to be remembered like a kind and brave person.

Character sheet Scrapbook
Aleath
Player

Words: 37223
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2010, 2:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet