Firion Kotaitur (WIP)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Firion Kotaitur (WIP)

Postby Firion Kotaitur on January 13th, 2012, 6:28 am

Firion Kotaitur
Race: Human

Languages
Fluent: Common
Basic: Isur

Appearance: Firion is a boy with a height a little higher than five feet, lean and fit. He has dark-brown hair the color of earth, which he keeps relatively short, never letting it go past his ear. His somewhat small eyes, sharp facial features, and his thin lips tend to make him look cold and emotionless at times. His eyes are dark brown much like his hair.

Personality: Firion Kotaitur is one who shows little emotion, still bitter from the death of his late father. Because of that, he has little faith in the gods. He also frowns upon those who abuse power and bully those who are weaker than themselves, mostly as a result again from the death of his father. He is kind, and will oft spare a few coins for a beggar, or help someone with a task if asked. At the same time, he is somewhat shy, and is uncomfortable talking to people he doesn’t know. He will generally not speak to anyone, unless he knows them well, needs to speak to them, or is spoken to. Firion tends to be naïve in some ways. The boy is also very curious, always trying to find out more about things. This can be particularly troublesome as he tends to be impulsive as well. These two traits tend to get him into a lot more trouble than he asks for.

Character History: As a young child, Firion lost his mother, Lysandra, by mysterious means shortly after the birth of him and his twin sister Eryll. His father, a man named Aeden Kotaitur, raised him and his sister in a cottage in the domain of Syrilas. When the twins came about their fifth name day, Aeden took both of them with him as he began to travel, selling goods as a merchant. Half a year later, while traveling to Wind's Reach, an unfortunate event happened. Aeden was killed by a group of men led by a strange man with gnosis marks, who his father addressed as Vaethir. Before anything else could happen, a blinding light enveloped everything and Firion lost concious. When Firion woke, Eryll and his father’s killer was gone. Unfortunately for him, the men Vaethir brought with him were not, and were slowly regaining consciousness. Firion grabbed his father’s sword and ran, but the men chased after him, slowly catching up. Before the men could catch him, a wandering foreign swordsman by the name of Raisashi Lokaijun saved Firion’s life. Raisashi took Firion as an apprentice and trained him in the way of the Four Elements sword fighting style in his mountain home near Sultros. Soon after Firion’s 14th name day, Raisashi Lokaijun caught a mysterious illness and died of it. Firion then set out into the world, seeking to avenge his father's death, and find his lost sister Eryll

Starting Package:
Black cloak, tunic, leather boots
Toiletries
1 week's supply of food
Eating knife
Flint & Steel

Housing:
1 large tent (4 person),
large tarp
100 ft of rope
lantern
2 torches
bedroll
blanket
fishing tackle & hooks
a full set of tack
large set of saddlebags
Horse: Gildling

Heirloom: Father's Old Bastard Sword
An ancient blade that survived the Valterrian. Passed from generation to generation, the blade is still well kept and is quite sharp. The words 'Strength, Honor, and Courage" are inscribed on the blade. The only thing left to him by his father, it is of great value to Firion.

Skills:
Sword: 30
Unarmed Combat: 5
Running: 5
Climbing: 5
Acrobatics: 5

Lore:
Fighting Style of the 4 Elements
basic concept of unarmed combat
Firion Kotaitur
The Wanderer

Words: 2562
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2012, 3:36 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Firion Kotaitur (WIP)

Postby Ghost on February 5th, 2012, 1:34 pm

Liaison Intervention

Hello!

I’m Ghost, and I’m a Character Sheet Liaison. I’m here to help others with their Character Sheets and the Lore. I have found a few issues with your Character Sheet. Don’t worry. A lot of people make mistakes when they create their Character Sheets.

First of all, you have only picked two languages. You can pick a third language at „poor“ if you like.

You have mentioned that your PC knows something called the „Four Elements sword fighting style“. What exactly is it? Why is it called that? Why does he have that Lore? It would be great if you could elaborate on it.

Your PC owns a sword that survived the Valterrian. Very few things survived that. The sword would be over 500 years old. Please start with a sword that is a little newer and not an artifact from the Pre-Valterrian era.

Finally, as a human you get 15 extra skill points that you can put into a skill of your choice.

Send me a PM when you have made the necessary corrections and when you have finished your Character Sheet, and I’ll remove this intervention. Have fun in Mizahar and don’t hesitate to PM me if anything is still unclear or you have questions.

Ghost
CS Liaison

Words: 53983
Joined roleplay: February 4th, 2012, 6:45 am
Race: Staff account
Office