[CS Liaison Office] Ghost

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Ghost on February 5th, 2012, 5:40 am

Welcome to my office!

I'm Ghost, and I'm a Character Sheet Liaison.

For those of you that are unaware what Character Sheet Liaisons are, we check the character sheets, looking for any details that might need to be omitted or changed.

We are also here to help you understand the vast amount of information that is in the Lore section of this website and the rules, from distributing skill points to choosing an appopriate name or avatar.

If you want me to look your character sheet over or have a question for me, leave a note here.

You can also PM my colleague Shepherd or me or approach one of us in chat if we happen to be there.

Ghost
CS Liaison

Words: 53983
Joined roleplay: February 4th, 2012, 6:45 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Vuil on March 24th, 2012, 2:26 am

Hi there. I would love it if you could take a bit of time out of your busy schedule to have a look at My CS

Thank you so much
Vuil
Player

Words: 34844
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2012, 8:44 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lunia on April 2nd, 2012, 6:48 pm

Hello...
I made a new CS Konti for Lunia, the Lore confused me a little bit and I think its possible to have gotten something wrong in my CS, so I'd be very glad if you could check it.
Thanks Much
Lunia
Lunia
Player

Words: 13711
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2012, 11:30 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Rhy on April 4th, 2012, 5:45 am

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic20019.html

Updated and ready to go once I have your seal of approval. Cheers and thanks for your help.
Rhy
Luvanor bitch Kelvic

Words: 133318
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2012, 4:24 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes