An Acquitor's Collection

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

An Acquitor's Collection

Postby Ayla on August 16th, 2009, 7:27 am

Author's Notes: First and foremost, understand that the Charodae have no written language of their own. For as long as can be remembered, and by the most versed Charodae that is a very very long time, their history has been passed through the likes of dance, song, story and poetry. Even their undersea dwellings, which can take multiple generations to complete, are a method of recording history for them.

So, this is simply my humble way to record the collected stories, annecdotes, memories, trials, tribulations and sayings of Acquitor Ayla. Thanks be to Qalaya for making this possibile.
------------
Ayla
Acquitor

Words: 9223
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2009, 4:07 am
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Re: An Acquitor's Collection

Postby Ayla on August 16th, 2009, 7:37 am

"I still remember my very first step on dry land. I almost pulled old Leeha into the water!"

The Acquitor's laugh is almost like bells. A truly unique blend of her native tongue, the melodic Char, and her time spent among the humans and various other "landwalkers".

"Truly, it will be one of my greatest and most vivid memories until I complete my Cycle," and by Cycle she is referring to Caiyha's Cycle, the Charodaen concept of life and death. "The speed of my movement and the inverse heaviness of my body. The drying of my toes, the tightening of my clothes." Again, she laughs. The Acquitor loves to laugh, but especially when it is at her own expense.

"I'm sure my clothes must have caught at least one or two landwalkers' eye. While not provocative by most standards, I certainly had no concept of modesty back then." To be honest, the Acquitor still does not to this day. I often wonder if she takes some sort of pleasure from the reactions she gets, or if it simply never comes to her mind.

"And walking! Oh, how wonderfully different of an experience that was, so far back then. So very new." Of course, if you were to observe the Acquitor now, you would assume she had been born walking.

(( Blue = Common ))
Ayla
Acquitor

Words: 9223
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2009, 4:07 am
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Charoda
Character sheet