The Department of Illusion (Solo)

[The Streets Below] Eridanus discovers a branch of the government that should not have existed.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

The Department of Illusion (Solo)

Postby Fallacy on February 6th, 2012, 2:17 am

XP Award!

Name:Eridanus
XP Award:
  • Chair sitting- 5 You had perfect posture! :O (lol Im JKing.)
Lore:
  • Stanley Harper
  • Stacy Harper
  • Varla Swivle
  • Cornelius Flint
  • Shadowkin
  • Alvadas Underground (so you officially have it)
  • Protocol 202E
  • Protocol 45A
  • Making tough decisions
  • Joining the DOI
Notes:

Your shiny new SS thread can be found below. Be sure to link it to your profile just like your CS.

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic18121.html

Interesting meeting between Eri and the DOI Supervisor. Though being a ‘highly secure’ place Im sure that old Stanley broke a protocol or two letting Eri just carry him in like that. Once he is healed and fully functional and the status of his sister has been made official, he will go through protocol 45A effectively removing him from service. Until such time has happened he will be assisting Eri in his first assignment ever in the DOI and act as a mentor of sorts towards the Eth.

Any questions or concerns about the rewards gained please send a PM :)

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Previous