The Copper Trade

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

The Copper Trade

Postby Legion on February 7th, 2012, 1:24 pm

Moderator Intervention

Mornin’. :)

We have a host of problems, gentlemen. This is the second intervention I have had to post to this thread. The first intervention was deleted because it appeared you were adhering to the terms. You no longer are.

First and foremost, Sti Pascallion has another moderator intervention on his CS as placed there by one of our CS Liasons, Ghost. Before continuing to play in Lhavit and Mizahar as a whole, the terms of this CS intervention must be followed and the errors corrected. When you have done this, PM Ghost and Ghost will decide whether further corrections are necessary or if the CS intervention can be removed.

Until Ghost has decided to remove the CS intervention, you are not allowed to play in Mizahar.

I understand you have been working with AS Hermit. All corrections and terms he has discussed with you in PMs must be addressed before this thread can be continued. I will shortly be PMing you together so that you may keep me updated on your progress in this regard and pose any relevant questions.

- Legion (We Are).
Legion

Denval Forum | Denval News | Denval Lore
Lhavit Forum | Lhavit News | Lhavit Lore

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Legion
Boom, backflip.

Words: 114213
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2011, 6:23 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous