Seconds Please (Marcus)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Seconds Please (Marcus)

Postby Gunho Ma on February 2nd, 2012, 3:22 am

Strange, Gunho didn't think that the man would be easily encouraged but the masseur thought nothing of it. He simply gave the man space, the opportunity to continue his work without distractions though he did not bother to hide the fact that he was observing the man work at the forge every step of the way. Gunho wondered if he needed to return here for periodic sharpening of his blade. Surely after using a weapon like this a couple of times in real combat would make it would dull... wouldn't it?

Regardless, the masseur was happy to see his weapons being fixed with their hilts, guardblades and the leather being wound about the handles of these swords. That only meant that Marcus' work was right about done.

Gunho retrieved the weapons from Marcus, testing their weight and balance and was very satisfied with the results. "Next time, I think I'll have you leave your mark on the next weapon I buy, maybe on the hilt. I think it'll help business if I start telling people about the quality of your weapons."

"Again I am idebted to you Sir Marcus! May we see each other in the future again."
Gunho Ma
Monk & Masseur

Words: 79093
Joined roleplay: December 22nd, 2011, 4:35 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Seconds Please (Marcus)

Postby Chevalier on February 18th, 2012, 5:51 am

Gunho

LORE
  • The Steps in Weaponsmithing

EXPERIENCE
Skill XP Earned
Rhetoric 3
Observation 4

Marcus

LORE
  • Lhavit (Partial)

EXPERIENCE
Skill XP Earned
Rhetoric 3
Weaponsmithing 4
Interrogation 1

Storyteller Notes

Secret :
Alrighty everyone, just make sure to reduce or add the proper coins and equipment for the transactions.
Chevalier
Knighted by Dusk

Words: 117750
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2011, 6:50 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous