Fall Hunt Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Fall Hunt Plotnotes

Postby Colt on February 17th, 2012, 11:41 pm

Since we've started on the actual hunt(well, almost), I think we should use this to plan things(how in-depth we go into travel, conversations, when we pick up a trail, if/when to set up camp, etc.)

So, let us plot, discuss, and wreak havoc.
“Pavi” | Grassland Sign | “Common” | “Tukant” | Nura
Colt
Miss Communication

Words: 943625
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2011, 6:38 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Advocate (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Fall Hunt Plotnotes

Postby Colt on February 20th, 2012, 6:32 am

I don't know if anyone else on the Fall Hunt remembers that this exists, but I'll talk(write) anyway.

Okay, so since we're supposed to be hunting this super-mega-scary-monster glassbeak, I think it's safe to assume that if it has in fact grown to that size, it will have a pack, maybe a big one. So maybe we should cook up some tactics.
Colt
Miss Communication

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Advocate (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Fall Hunt Plotnotes

Postby Akilah Windsong on February 24th, 2012, 8:39 pm

Considering how big and strong it is, it most likely has really good territory. I also think it's safe to assume we'll probably run into danger along the way.

Maybe younger/smaller glassbeaks or other predators?
Akilah Windsong
Player

Words: 137515
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2011, 4:02 am
Character sheet

Fall Hunt Plotnotes

Postby Colt on February 24th, 2012, 10:37 pm

Probably. Due to sheer influence, they probably wouldn't be nomadic, and as such would not most likely be on the open plains. Perhaps in one of the craters that are so numerous?

On the second note, how about a pack attack? Like maybe hyenas or jackals, or maybe even just being harrowed by coyotes that steal everything that we don't constantly watch.
Colt
Miss Communication

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Advocate (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Fall Hunt Plotnotes

Postby Ronan on February 24th, 2012, 10:38 pm

A pack of smaller glassbeaks would be great!

Ronan would be able to follow them, and more specifically the monstrous Glassbeak, on the Web.
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Words: 305663
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Fall Hunt Plotnotes

Postby Skram Silverstrider on February 25th, 2012, 12:23 am

I don't think there will be anything too dangerous for us to fight on our way there unless we really want to since there will be so many other teams prowling the grasslands for the glassbeak too. Unless of course everyone was going the wrong way like Akilah said in the thread. :P

I agree with the smaller glassbeaks suggestion by Ronan because it would mean we get to test our whole team before going after the real thing. :) Skram can use webbing too. :D
Skram Silverstrider
The Transporter

Words: 21950
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2011, 10:06 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Fall Hunt Plotnotes

Postby Colt on February 25th, 2012, 12:26 am

I think Akilah's idea was a good one, but I think we should add something. Maybe another team has the same idea, and we're competing with them to get it first? Just an idea.

We should also make a basic layout of what actual travel is going to look like since the hunt takes four days, according to the fall calendar. Do we want to remain in amiable silence the entire way, or will we interact with each other?
Colt
Miss Communication

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes