Ndale's Scrapbook of Spaghetti

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Ndale Soromund on February 18th, 2012, 9:06 pm

WELCOME

Mmm, spaghetti, first things first you should know I have a strange obsession with spaghetti and I have the attention span of a goldfish with amnesia. Great, onward ho!

So first up the important...ish stuff~

Da Rules :
  • Don't spam me.
    And yea...that's all I got.

Warnings :
  • I curse...a lot.
  • I will have rants and they will be offensive as well as pointless
  • I talk...a lot
  • I am bi. I will avidly talk about it.
  • I am rude. Deal with it.
  • I lurv people and am slightly psychotic.
  • If you ask a question I will answer, for better or worse, be careful what you ask for ^-^

About Me:
1.) Age?
19, that last teen year before I can kiss all childish notions behind...yea right.
2.) Name?
Call Ash, snookums~
3.) Location?
SoCal. I hate it and sometimes I hate living in America. I miss Canada dammit! And even if I was born here...it still sucks :disgust:
4.) Nationality?
American and some other mutt breed that comes with it ^-^
5.) Sex?
Female, unless I'm cross-dressing and I'm being totally serious here. I do. Sometimes.
6.) Job?
In a library. Is it fun? No. Do I enjoy it? Some days. Do I hate my boss? Obviously.
7.) School?
Is currently trying to kill me with loans. Advice? Don't ever go to the University of Phoenix if you can't stand blatantly stupid and ignorant people. Just don't.
8.) Likes?
This list is significantly shorter than my dislikes to it is the only one that's going here.
  • Sugar, literally all I eat, all damn day.
  • Hiking, walking, moving
  • Practicing my bow and meteor hammer aka my jump rope.
  • Animals
  • Romantic gestures and I will vehemently deny it even after writing it here.

So, I had been wanting a scrapbook but wasn't sure what to put in it and this is what I go. I'm not what will go it, who will pay attention to it or anything, it's just...there. Anyhow, on a random note, how de do and all that and a parting question for all to answer...or ignore~~

What is your most prized possession and why?
Mine is a little pink pillow from my mother. I sleep with it and get cranky if I don't have it with me all teh time, much to my families annoyance :rolleyes:
Ndale Soromund
Curiouser and Curiouser...

Words: 84822
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2012, 4:09 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ndale Soromund on February 21st, 2012, 2:58 am

The experience that is Mizahar

I feel like I floated around, stalked and participated in enough threads to have gotten the majority of the experience that is Mizahar. There are so many plots floating around and judging by the looks of it the world I’m barely learning will shift even more! But it’s not a bad thing, it’s a good thing. Actually a damned great thing.

Writing on Mizahar has become a personal escape for me. I spend literally all of my free-time on it, just haunting it. Obsessive? Yes. Addicting? Yes. Do I regret ‘wasting my life away writing stories’ (as my family so kindly puts it)? Newp. Not at all. Besides it’s not as if I don’t have a life (I am lying here) I work, I do outdoors stuff, I have…okay well, maybe I don’t have friends but I have acquaintances.

But the people on Mizahar are great, friendly, stern when needed and just all around good peoples. Seriously. There are some great writers here and people with creativity that just…explodes! I’m in awe.

Not to mention I simply love writing Ndale, I kinda picture her as a less tactful and refined Kida (ya know, Atlantis?). She makes me laugh when I re-read posts and look at her antics and I find genuine enjoyment in watching her interact. With all the BS that is life, I find this to be a one of a kind experience that just makes me smile, even if I’m not writing, just reading. It’s like a huge story book filled with characters that never ends.

I look forward to being here for a while and maybe even contributing something worthwhile once I have the lore pat down. Having done my first Peer Review today I feel like I gave something to a site that gives me, personally, so much comfort (ugh, I feel all sappy just writing that!) and I look hope to do a write-up of my own…maybe…someday…if my ticket is approved~

Now if only ideas for PCs would stop mauling my brainXD

On that note of pure gushy randomness, I leave you with this question:

What inspired your PCs?

Ndale Soromund

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ndale Soromund on February 29th, 2012, 4:34 pm

It's just one of those months

So during the last three weeks I have had:

• Two flunked tests
  • I forgot I had work and was a no show (Which, btw, is my boss' fault :disgust: )
  • Had someone try to and almost effectively steal my identity! Yay for unsecure sites...like my school T_T
  • At&t mixed up my account because the recycle their phone numbers an told me I owed them a one thousand dollars...but guess what? My name is not Jesus :retard: So how MY social pulled up a dude, I will never know.
  • Ah, since at&t turned off my shitty phone and internet I had no way to call my advisor and tell her so I gots in trouble for missing school.
  • Why didn't I use someone elses phone? I live in fucking BFE with no family that is ever home, my car got it's gas siphoned (and the tires are slash) and my work is ten miles away...so roughly two hours by bike so I am rarely home and my work phones don't get long distance and yea :confused:
  • Last note for whinning: My sink is broke and my landlady is a lazy bitch who does everything several months AFTER you send in a work order.

So yea, life is great, I love my job and I--aw, fuck it, who I am kidding :finger: Fuck you life. Just fuck you!

That being said how's your week been? Image
Ndale Soromund

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ndale Soromund on March 21st, 2012, 2:26 am

Editing

Me plus bored equal crappy GIMP editing. Just trying my hand with techniques I'm learning~ Enjoy the eye burn :p

^This is just some chick...yea^

^An attempt at an Eypharian^

^And finally a Zith^
Ndale Soromund

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Tallis on March 21st, 2012, 8:57 pm

Stalking here ^^ in the nice kind of way.

You're Bi and you love Canada? SAME HERE. I haven't been pursuing any relationships though... And Canada's let me down this winter. All these fobby asian kids were walking around in their expensive Canada Goose jackets when it couldn't have been more than five degrees below zero and there wasn't even any snow or slush!

So just to answer some of your questions, just because I can. I don't really have a most prized possession. I honestly can't think of an item that, if I lost it, would make me feel sad.

My PCs are usually inspired by the skills/abilities available. Especially when you've got skills here like body-building, where at a masters level, people could hit you and break their hands. Or boxing, where a master could punch through stone. I choose a skill that I'd love to become a master in and I go from there. Of course, then other things start factoring in, like what Gnosis should I aim for to make my character AWESOME?

This doesn't always work though. Example being my first PC which I have semi-abandoned. I tried to make him an archer, and then I realized that I know absolutely NOTHING about archery. So my current PC Tallis is a mage. With magic there's so much freedom and room for development.

As for my week. I just got off March Break, and the weather here has been AMAZING. I'm talking 20 degrees celsius. It's like the perfect mixture of warm weather and cool breezes. It's comfortable enough to wear shorts or sandals or coats and boots. It's just PERFECT. But now that I'm back in school, things have started sucking. The weather's getting even warmer, which is good. But I have an essay to write, and I hate my outline. Oh and Mizahar is distracting :( in a good way.

And finally, your art is amazing! I'm an okay artist, but I'm absolutely useless when it comes to manipulating art with technology.

OBLIGATORY COMMENT: Stole your scrapbook virginity!

EDIT: I just noticed that you're in Zeltiva! We should RP some time :nod:
Tallis
Player

Words: 131572
Joined roleplay: March 13th, 2012, 3:23 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes