[The Kelp Bar] Going Native (Hrair & Hadrian)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Re: [The Kelp Bar] Going Native (Hrair & Hadrian)

Postby Hadrian on March 24th, 2010, 7:28 pm

"I have my sea legs," he said. "I've traveled a lot. But I'm not a sailor. I can't, you know, sail."

He sure as hells hoped Hrair wasn't going to offer him sailing lessons. The only calluses he had were from writing, and he didn't have much more muscle than was absolutely necessary to remain ambulatory.

It had never really occurred to him to learn practical skills. He was all about theory. The only practical work he did was magecrafting.

"Hey, I'm going to go home and clean your vomit off me. Then I'm going to draw up plans for this blood compass and run it by a few people. Then I'll let you know what materials we need if it seems like something I can actually make. Sound good?"

After shaking hands, he told Hrair whereabouts his place was up near the university so he could ask around and find Hadrian if he got antsy. Then he left him to go to that home and burn the midnight oil designing this big of magic.

END
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

[The Kelp Bar] Going Native (Hrair & Hadrian)

Postby Liminal on April 12th, 2010, 1:16 pm

Hrair: +1 XP brawling, sort of in spite of yourself ^_~
Hadrian: +1 XP Magecrafting.
Liminal
Atelerix albiventris

Words: 256313
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2009, 7:09 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Staff account
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Previous