First impressions

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

First impressions

Postby Leigo on March 4th, 2012, 10:43 am

...are very important, or so I would have myself think. In light of that a word or two should be shared. I often consider myself an able writer, not very good nor bad, but able; still this place scares the crap out of me. So far I've been on pretty much any not anime exclusive RP site on most top 50 lists. This would be the exception, as the only thing I really did here was just one character sheet, then I got confused and while I was working my way through the motions I got ridiculously busy and... well, the idea of that character is somewhat extinguished, but I am quite fine with keeping it on ice for the time being. I used to skip through the new content every now and then, mostly from work. It's not really clear when, but along that way I started missing collaborative writing. So here we are.

Hello
User avatar
Leigo
Player
 
Posts: 245
Words: 154744
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2012, 12:29 pm
Location: Zeltiva
Race: Human
Character sheet

First impressions

Postby Daske Baggywrinkle on March 4th, 2012, 3:12 pm

Welcome.

You've arrived at a particularly dark and dangerous time. What fun!
AKA Anselm
User avatar
Daske Baggywrinkle
I AM smiling, dammit!
 
Posts: 215
Words: 137247
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2012, 8:58 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

First impressions

Postby Leigo on March 4th, 2012, 7:28 pm

Thank you for the welcome.

It would appear so indeed.
User avatar
Leigo
Player
 
Posts: 245
Words: 154744
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2012, 12:29 pm
Location: Zeltiva
Race: Human
Character sheet


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests