[Lessira's Scrapbook]Cast Out and Fallen

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Lessira on March 5th, 2012, 10:55 pm

So, I am pretty much using this scrapbook as a way of going back and looking at some terrible drawings I am trying to perfect. I used to be pretty decent at one time (like 4 years ago), but sadly I have fallen so far outa practice that even what I post here took FOREVER to get onto paper. Be kind if you choose to view these, and hopefully I shall start improving soon haha.
Lessira
I am Fallen...

Words: 67629
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2012, 5:31 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lessira on March 5th, 2012, 10:56 pm

So this is my very first attempt at making Lessira's Chibi:

Lol not happy at all with it, but then we all have to start somewhere right?
Lessira
I am Fallen...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lessira on March 5th, 2012, 10:59 pm

My latest attempt, and with a few new positions and attempts at hands. It's strange, I remember hands being a LOT easier to draw way back when. Now they are agonizing and I detest them with the greatest of all passions!

Enjoy the awkwardness of her position and the strange proportions. Perhaps one day this Chibi will learn to have a body that is not so deformed haha.

P.S. Clothing is probably the hardest thing for me to draw, so eventually I shall have to start posting my meager attempts at those as well haha.
Lessira
I am Fallen...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets