Seeking Teacher of Theft/Assassination!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Tyuru on April 12th, 2010, 7:00 pm

My character is a little dim (in more ways than one) and pretty good at seduction. She figures she could make a living, seducing and stealing from or assassinating men of high status (or even low status!)
I also am pret-ty new to the whole world of Mizahar and need a good place to start out, so I thought, what better way to start than having her learn something new?

If I do manage to find someone, I'd really like their PC to give my Pc lodgings/meals in return for general housework/mending of clothes (which she has a basic knowledge of), aside from the training which will probably take my character's whole savings (not much- 100 gm, approx.). It'd mean one less thing for me to keep track of (living expenses, ouch!)

I haven't written anything with my PC yet, so she can start pretty much anywhere that's convenient for a potential teacher.

I'd like her to learn one or more of the following (if possible...!):
-Theft
-Assassination
-Maybe a little more schooling in seduction couldn't hurt
-she'd probably learn a bit about housework or being a wife while attempting to cook/clean for the teacher
-Acrobatics/agility
-and to generally become better at stealing from people.

She's pretty flirty, so a relationship could be a possibility, but I don't want to impose on you, potential master. :)

So yeah, just gimme a post or a PM, I await it eagerly. :D
I apologise profusely to anybody who may have been in a roleplay with me that I kind of started ignoring or that I haven't been answering. I haven't been on Mizahar in the last couple of months (not by my own choice, though!!). I think Tyuru needs some major character revision because I have been completely insensitive to people who have actually been through what she's experienced. I'm taking some time out to make her character more realistic and less insulting. Sorry again, and thanks.
Tyuru
...with so many things to be, who can decide?

Words: 49876
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2010, 4:00 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Eris on April 12th, 2010, 9:01 pm

Hi Tyuru, welcome to Mizahar. :)

I’d be interested in doing some training threads with you. My character, Eris, is an assassin by profession. She is proficient in the use of a dagger and stealth. She also knows a little about larceny. She couldn’t help Tyuru with seduction, however, and she doesn’t have a home of her own, preferring to rent a room at Traveler’s Row instead. So, Eris couldn’t very well provide lodging or meals, but she’d be willing to take less money for the lessons to compensate for the inconvenience.

So, pm me if you’re interested and we can set up a time and place for the two to meet. Unless you’d rather have a male teacher, seeing as Tyuru might want to have some extra practice in seduction.

:D
Eris
...in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock...

Words: 171398
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2010, 1:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Nyahna Sasin on April 13th, 2010, 3:02 am

Well, If it's a male teacher you want, Sasin's your man. Or snake.

He's male, an assassin, and quite good at larceny, among other things.

PM me if you're interested.

Optionally, we could have the three of us work together. But I don't have a house yet either.
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Words: 164919
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2009, 8:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes