Request for Development: Laviku

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Postby Alister Whitecrest on March 14th, 2012, 2:10 am

A request to the founders and the storytellers:

Frankly, a lot of things in the Gnosis and Gods area need to be worked on, but blank pages are understandable, due to how much work it would take to flesh everything out.

However, Laviku is a major god. He has an entire race that worships him. He's important and influential. And yet his wiki page is entirely blank.

Also, Laviku's gnosis, which I know my character has, and according to the wiki, most Svefra get at birth, has no wiki page.

It just makes it hard to play the character and what a Svefra believes if there's no real description of Laviku.
Alister Whitecrest
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!

Words: 19173
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2012, 12:24 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Elhaym on March 14th, 2012, 7:46 am

This is relevant to your interests.

Gossamer wrote:If I don't have to drive Saturday I'll take some Mizahar time (after I get more sleep... I'm waking up so early when I don't need too and can barely post this groggy) and get caught up. I've just been bombed with demands, questions, folks needing notes on this notes on that, especially gnosis'... I'll get to them people. I promise. My responses will just take some time. Plus, a lot of stuff isn't decided yet.. like where Sylir is going to HD or what his gnosis is going to fully look like. So a lot of the questions I can't answer. Truthfully I'm not letting anyone do gnosis/god writeups for me, so stop asking okay? It will get done when it gets done and like everyone else, you'll simply have to be patient. Morwen's folks in Avanthal waited absolutely the longest for Ice Reaving and it was fine in the end... no one else will have to suffer just because Tyveths isn't in etc. Just be patient. I know there is a lot of Svefra waiting for Oceanus, but truthfully all its going to let them do at level 1 is drink salt water and not have negative effects. That's it. Not a huge impact gamewise on their day to day basics.
Elhaym
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind.

Words: 567762
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2010, 4:25 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Alister Whitecrest on March 14th, 2012, 8:25 pm

Okay, that helps a bit. Thanks. As long as it's recognized and being worked on.
Alister Whitecrest
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!

Words: 19173
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2012, 12:24 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Gossamer on March 14th, 2012, 9:46 pm

I think its also worth mentioning that prior to you creating your character you knew Laviku and oceanus were unfinished yet you chose to play a svefra anyhow. I will get these articles done as I have time. It might be a day or ten years.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)