Hate to Burst Your Bubble (Closed)

Lusa's enjoying a night at the hot springs

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Musca on March 25th, 2012, 1:34 pm

Musca had always liked strong men. They exuberated such a pleasant smell of confidence and authority that it made her flush from girlish infatuation. This man, however, was just a pest. All the signs of an alpha male was written all over him, quite literally too. Even the wispy aromatic fragrance of the bath could not hide the strong musk of sex and blood that mingled on the surface of his skin- all these scents would normally just drive her into pouncing on the male, clawing and biting until she had what she thought she was deserving of. But not tonight. Tonight, he was a pest. He was lower than any bug that crawled on the surface of the earth, annoying as any fly that hovered above her food.

He even had the gall to leer at her and suggest that she serve him.

Musca gave a brittle laugh. "Human. You best turn your eyes away from me. If you suggest that I take your back, there'd be nothing left of it. Go on- find some other woman to fill your time with." Her eyes met with Lusa's and the Symenestra, "Why not try a helpless little doe? Her body is definitely not lacking in standards. Or how about a black Widow, hm? I heard they reached places you'd never imagine." The slight movement beside the small girl made her notice the small human boy. A wide grin formed at her lips. "Or maybe something else takes your fancy..."

Having enough of verbally humiliating the man, she stood up and reached for her own cleaning products and sat on the rocks to work the soap along her body. She was still in the direct line of the man, in a half hearted effort in taunting him. Soon, her kneading turned gentler as her mind wandered off to the recess of her mind, questioning and prodding at things that were better left untouched.

What was wrong with her?

The question made her stop and blink. What was wrong with her? Nothing came up but the familiar restlessness. This time, not completely from her old memories. It was a different sort, fighting and fighting for something she couldn't quite categorise.

What was wrong with her?

note to cadedon't hate me too much, cade. I'm just operating under the assumption that Musca still haven't met him yet! ><
Last edited by Musca on March 31st, 2012, 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Musca
derp derp derp derp

Words: 68348
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2012, 5:41 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Chamaeleon on March 26th, 2012, 12:33 am

Chamaeleon's lips twisted in a smile as the Zith snapped back at the leader of the gang and promptly went to work on bathing herself. The pale Symenestra also took out her bathing supplies and ran soap up and down her wet skin slowly, enjoying the feeling of accumulated filth being scrubbed from her body.

"I won't bathe you either, oh great and powerful leader." She said eventually, lifting the cool amethysts to look at him and appraise him. She smiled more fully when she had his attention. "I might accidentally cut you with my claws." And he might accidentally take a swing at her for it, which would accidentally result in a crippling, or fatal, injury.

With that, she wallowed into somewhat deeper waters, seeking the pleasant experience of being submerged beneath the warm water. Her black hair stuck to her ghostly skin from the moisture, finally all in one place and manageable.

She eyed the women and men with equal interest now, curious as to what would happen now that a Zith had insulted Cade's pride and a Symenestra-Ethaefal had in turn rejected his proposal. Suffice to say, Chamaeleon was not interested in large brutes with matted hair and filthy nails. She had her own standards, and vain as she was, she would stick by them.
Spider, spider.
Chamaeleon
My kiss is poison.

Words: 90951
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2012, 10:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lusa on March 26th, 2012, 5:15 am

Lusa smiled sweetly at the young man, who was washing her much more gently than she had been herself. He was very sweet, this one. She got a faint impression that he was not altogether human. Perhaps he was like her, and had another form, a true form? She smiled even wider a the thought. Hopefully, after this meeting, they would be able to spend more time together.

Lusa looked to Cade when he requested assistance in washing himself; he was a very loud man. She wasn't sure why he needed help bathing himself; perhaps it was because he wa so very dirty? In any case, she would be happy to help. She took her rag back from Kit, and leaned forward to rub her cheek against his in an affectionate gesture, then moved though the water to Cade's back.

Giggling a bit at the Zith and Chamaeleon's responses to her leader's request, Lusa spoke to Cade. "I'll wash your back, of course. Looks like your hair could use some attention as well!" She said, and wet the rag thoroughly. She ran it across Cade's wide, muscular expanse of a back, mildly alarmed at the amount of dirt and what appeared to be dried blood coming loose in the water.

Lusa
Player

Words: 31212
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2012, 5:46 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kit on March 27th, 2012, 2:02 am

Kit almost melted when Lusa smiled at him, but that warm fuzzy feeling quickly turned to ice when she walked toward the big male... From all the affectionate gestures she had given Kit, he'd thought they were developing a special connection, but then she suddenly left him for the bigger male... Kit couldn't imagine what she could be thinking. All he knew right now was that the sooner Cade was clean, the sooner Lusa could get away from him.

Kit knew what he had to do. He grabbed the nearest cloth and splashed over to Cade. He began scrubbing as hard and as quickly as he could, in obvious contrast to the care he had taken with Lusa's skin. He tried to stay out of Lusa's way, not wanting to accidentally bump into her. They were too close to a potential threat; it was not time to get cuddly.
Kit
Very Clever for a Skunk

Words: 31282
Joined roleplay: February 6th, 2012, 4:20 am
Character sheet

Postby Cade on March 28th, 2012, 10:38 pm

The barbarian did not enjoy being turned down by the spider and the bat but before he could react the doe girl came to his rescue. The washing she gave was soothing the beast of a man tell the boy came in all rough like to assist Lusa or to irritate the barbarian some more. Either way, Cade was not going to put up with it anymore. The boy wanted to play alpha male with him and the half blood myrian was more then willing to comply with such a silent challenge.

" I don't think I made my request clear enough" Cade lashed out with a savage back hand delivered from his right hand aimed at the male kelvic's head to knock some sense into him and back him out of his personal bubble. "NO MAN TOUCHES ME!!!" He growled while his hands instinctively went for the hilt of his sword.....that was not there for he was standing in a pool naked.
Cade
The Crimson Hand

Words: 179276
Joined roleplay: June 9th, 2011, 7:33 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Musca on March 31st, 2012, 4:22 am

"NO MAN TOUCHES ME!!!"

The shout roused her interest back into reality, forced her attention to the brute as he slapped the little boy at the head.

A laugh bubbled at her throat- who would've guessed that a hulk of a man would be so intimidated at the hands of a scraggly boy?

She looked at the pathetic scene, wearing a wild grin as she pushed away the cleaning products away with a plan in her mind. It was a poor distraction, but a distraction nonetheless.

Musca sauntered over the man, her smile never fading.
"Children, please. Bathing is supposed to be calming- not a bloody affair." She pushed away the doe and the boy with a gentle hand, taking one of their scrubs while doing so. With a critical eye, she examined the body of the barbarian.

"Turn your back,"
she murmured softly after a moment of scrutiny, "and I shall fix your little problem." With her empty hand, she let her claw scrape softly against his scarred back as it trailed upwards to his shoulders, both in effort to gauge his tolerance for pain and to encourage him to sit back down.

She smiled teasingly up the barbarian, a tiny laugh escaping her.
"Or," Musca began, still staring at his eyes, "would you rather not?"
Musca
derp derp derp derp

Words: 68348
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2012, 5:41 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Chamaeleon on April 5th, 2012, 6:21 am

Cade's shout caused Chamaeleon to laugh lightly, and she turned to look at him, stepping forward as Musca had. Instead of touching Cade, which she considered, she nodded at the boy who had so incurred the man's wrath.

"You can come bathe me if you want," she teased. She didn't really care either way. Unlike Cade, a male touching her wouldn't spark anger, but nor would she particularly enjoy it. It would probably creep her out or worry her over the brittleness of her body when she noted how rough he was scrubbing the fearless leader.

The others seemed to be bathing Cade's back. With a half shrug, she stepped closer and began to wash his chest, trying to avoid scraping her claws against his grimy, streaked skin. She figured that if he was to be properly washed, she should get in on the action and complete his dream of having three women bathing him.
Spider, spider.
Chamaeleon
My kiss is poison.

Words: 90951
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2012, 10:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lusa on April 9th, 2012, 4:55 am

Lusa's mouth turned down in a pout as the female Zith pushed her to the side. She didn't want to be the only one with nothing to do! She looked at Kit sadly, but she knew better than to comfort a subordinate male in the presence of a dominant one; it would only lead to more trouble for Kit. Looking away, she wondered if it was safe to interact with Musca. She seemed to be in less of a violent mood tonight, but Lusa still wasn't comfortable touching her.

Instead, she moved to stand next to Chamaeleon; her natural scent was muddled by the smell of soap and the steam from the bath, and Lusa leaned in close to catch it, her small nose brushing Chamaeleon's dark curls. Lusa really was jealous of all the long hair around her; unthinkingly she reached out to touch Cade's. It felt grimy beneath her fingers, and she wrinkled her nose. She set out cupping her hands and pouring water over it, attempting to rinse the dirt from the long strands. When that method proved ineffective, she frowned and buried both hands in Cade's hair to scrub, loosening the grime and massaging the scalp lightly.

Lusa
Player

Words: 31212
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2012, 5:46 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kit on April 10th, 2012, 10:07 pm

Kit knew when he'd been beat. The object of his affections had chosen a more dominant male over him (and why shouldn't she? She was perfect and deserved the best). Kit was not enough of a fool to risk his neck by challenging the big stomper now.

Nevertheless, Kit glared at the man and the three girls surrounding him, his heart and his pride broken. Barring a suicidal attempt at reclaiming his dignity, there was nothing keeping him here, so he picked himself up out of the water and left the bath-house before he did something he would not live to regret.

OOCThis is where i leave the thread. Please continue without me :)
Kit
Very Clever for a Skunk

Words: 31282
Joined roleplay: February 6th, 2012, 4:20 am
Character sheet

Postby Mist on July 31st, 2012, 3:05 am

Thread Grading!

Kit
XP/Skills: +2 Swimming

Lore: Spending shinies for love, Doing acts to impress, Love struck for a kelvic, Containing one's jealousy, Kelvic logic, Knowing when you're beat

Item/ Consequences:

Additional Notes: A bit of a sad thread for you, full of unrequited love, and a mean brute harshing on you. I hope to see Kit find love in the future.

Musca
XP/Skills: +1 Detection, +2 Intimidation

Lore: The side effects of cleaning, The scent of a pest, Not falling for a brutes lack of charm

Item/ Consequences:

Additional Notes: Musca seemed a bit shifty. She went from hating the brute, and being rude to him, to interceding against him. Only to a moment later be nice and begin bathing him. A bit of an odd turn considering how she had been regarding him moments before. I would have liked if you had explained her though process a bit more on that, and why she went from one extreme to the other.

Chamaeleon
XP/Skills: +1 Persuasion, +1 Rhetoric,+1 Socialization

Lore: Nudity: lets all join in, Sweetly denying a request, Giving an empty offer

Item/ Consequences:

Additional Notes: Cham certainly is a bit of a mix. She seems shy, but I can see a bit of boldness popping out at times. I would love to see her attempt to exert her dominance a bit more, even if she fails at it, and to continue struggling with her nature.

-If you have any questions about the grade, don’t hesitate to PM me.

Mist
AS of Riverfall

Words: 66664
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2012, 9:07 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous