[Knife throwing stand] Dance of blades ( Kusuri )

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Niahara Erskine on February 7th, 2011, 3:55 pm

Niah watched as Kusuri demonstrated what she could do with the sword and added some technicalities to go with it. It was clear the stranger knew what she was doing and she had been practicing for some time now. Niah listened patiently as Kusuri when through the basics of sword footing and paled when she was asked to show her best move.

"My best move.... ummm... ok...." Remembering something she had seen at the knights Niah stepped with her left foot forward and did a vertical slash, then stepped with her right foot forward and did a horizontal one. That was pretty much all she could do that was not clumsy in her eyes.
Niahara Erskine
Wandering violinist

Words: 24379
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2011, 9:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Postby Chevalier on April 3rd, 2012, 4:13 am

Niahara

LORE
  • To Cut With a Sword

EXPERIENCE
Skill XP Earned
Throwing Dagger 1
Observation 2
Rhetoric 2
Rapier 1

Kusuri

LORE
  • A Proper Introduction

EXPERIENCE
Skill XP Earned
Katana 1
Rhetoric 1
Interrogation 1
Teaching 2

Storyteller Notes

Secret :
Alrighty, so this got cut short, but I’ve a few quick notes. First and foremost, spell checking. Make sure to do it. I’m no paragon of spelling and grammar, that’s for sure, but please make every attempt to utilize some tools to ensure proper spelling. Second, Kusuri doesn’t seem to have been about for over a year, but just as a note, don’t go cutting things randomly you’re your sword. At best you get fined for destruction of property, at worst you do some hard labor in the mines or something. Well, even worse yet is death, but that really depends on the property destroyed. That’s all for right now, any questions feel free to send me a PM.
Chevalier
Knighted by Dusk

Words: 117750
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2011, 6:50 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous