Rail Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Rail Plotnotes

Postby Rail on April 12th, 2012, 11:10 pm

The Creed

Yeah though i walk through the shadow of the valley of death I shall fear no evil for what petchin maniac would be insane enough to mess with a fekin 500 lb tiger?!?!?! >.>

Personality:

Constant: Truth be told this is my first serious rp that I have ever done atm I am constantly switching little personality traits to see what I enjoy writing. Generally he is fun loving and finds humor or entertainment in everything. He does, however, tend to show an exceptional serious side upon occasion that is extremely dangerous.

Situational: He will occasionally seem to be thinking to himself, these moments are generally when he is having a fight between his minor humanity and his bestial true self.

The Creed

Yeah though i walk through the shadow of the valley of death I shall fear no evil for I have Musca and she is far worse >.>
Rail
Only a slave

Words: 31304
Joined roleplay: March 12th, 2012, 1:36 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets