A New Face (open thread)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

A New Face (open thread)

Postby Reyjii on April 12th, 2012, 11:29 am

Spring 38th 512 AV
Reyjii prowls around the shops quietly. As a child, she never really left her home. She was confined to a small space, so she never really got to run around much. She didn't really know what she was doing, maybe she just wanted to make a friend. Reyjii quietly took an apple from a street vendor while they were distracted by a customer.
Last edited by Reyjii on April 12th, 2012, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tell us your character's thoughts, her feelings, the environment, the other character and how they effect the environment, plenty of stuff to make your posts a bit longer than sentences.
~Wren♥~ He is a piece of awesome pie!
Reyjii
Player

Words: 2373
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2012, 3:01 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

A New Face

Postby Ximal on April 12th, 2012, 12:04 pm

Strolling through the open streets of the market place Xi headed towards work, it was a cold morning for this late in spring but that was something he was going have to get used too. The simplest things today seemed to a have gone wrong. He'd woken up late, a cranky mood he was in this morning. His lethargic shuffle dragging him down the street. His enormous frame made large by the cloak he wore. Standing head and shoulders above the crowd. The axes strapped across his back, and the two other hand axes tucked into his belt along side his gauntlets. The metal of his armour and weapons clanking with a soft sound as he walked. Strolling down the street of the market place he headed towards the pits. His place of work, training, his home. The one place in the city he felt secure. There were two things liable to get you killed in this city naivete, and innocence. His dark black blue eyes leering out from beneath his hood. The shadows hiding his face, he wore his aura of anger as an armour. The sea of people parted around him. His boots began to drag against the floor as his sleepiness caught up with him. His face looked bland of all emotion, even though his anger was present. The battle axe upon his back prominent, and easily spotted.

As Xi travelled down the market square he looked around and noticed a small girl, nothing much about her stood out. So Xi walked on, he was late as it stood he couldn't afford to be much later without Bull chewing him out when he arrived. Still he drew towards the pits with the walk of a man both pissed off at life, and at himself.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

A New Face

Postby Reyjii on April 12th, 2012, 12:07 pm

Continuing to eat her apple, Reyjii turns around and sees a man that is very strange to her. Her eyes glisten with curiosity. She ses his axes, and wonders why he has so many. She does not know if she can trust him, so she strips her clothes morphs into a tiger and begins to follow him. She can't carry her clothes, so she hides them under a cart for later.
She thinks to herself, Why do I feel I can trust this man? My instincts tell me I can but my human half warns me to be cautious.
She hoped he was playful, she wanted to tug on his arm.
Tell us your character's thoughts, her feelings, the environment, the other character and how they effect the environment, plenty of stuff to make your posts a bit longer than sentences.
Reyjii
Player

Character sheet

A New Face (open thread)

Postby Ximal on April 12th, 2012, 10:48 pm

As Xi plodded through the city the sun catching off the steel of his axe bladed. He slowed down, something cought his mind. Where did that girl go ? Turning on his heel, he looked behind him to see a large white tiger, padding up behind him. His aura of anger igniting now. Those cold black blue eyes peering out from beneath his hood. Staring the tiger down. He didn't fear it, if a wild tiger was in the city, where did it come from ? His hand slid from his waist to his belt beneath his cloak. Gripping the steel hand axe with his left hand, he glowered down at the beast. A tiger wouldn't scare him. There was only there things that did now a days. And a tiger wasn't one of them. His posture changed beneath his cloak so fractional it wouldn't be noticeable to most. He was in his fighting stance. Should he need to, he would kill that tiger. His stare turned from an anger filled fiery rage. To an icy blizzard of coldness. He would let nothing through. Staring down at the beast. Taking a deep breath he walked away from the beast. But he was ready to strike at any time. His mind was resolved his body relaxed. And he was focued on one thing only. Survival.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A New Face (open thread)

Postby Reyjii on April 12th, 2012, 11:10 pm

Reyjii continued to follow the man, enjoying following his smell. When he turned around, his aura changed dramatically. She stopped in her tracks. He was staring at her, and she saw him grip one of his axes. Reyjii could feel the anger coming from him. She wanted to transform back into a human, but she was deathly afraid that he'd misunderstand. She had left her clothes under the apple vendor's cart. She began to shake, her whole world crashing down, frightened of the man that she wanted to play with. Reyjii was at a loss. She had never felt this cowardly. She plops down on the cold ground, curling her body into a black and white fluffy ball. Reyjii hoped that the man would see that she is no threat, she is surrendering.
Reyjii
Player

Character sheet

A New Face (open thread)

Postby Ximal on April 13th, 2012, 5:26 am

Xi watched the tiger move slowly, it's bestial features moving, and then suddenly stop as if frozen in fear. Slowly he relinquished his axe, his eyes still transfixed on the tiger. He shifted back to a normal standing, the aura of anger around him dissipating, and being replaced with one of curiosity. As the tiger rolled over, a sign of surrender? Or perhaps a ploy to get him to come closer. Either way it worked he stepped closer to the beast. As he strode closer to it he could feel something about the best was off. He crouched down next to it and placed a hand infront of it. Would the beast attack him ? or simply let him stroke it? Either way he had the axes near by should he need them, Brining his hand closer he let the beast get a good smell fo him. Petching idiot, kill it. We could alwasy use a new cloak made of tiger skin. Wouldt fit we... Ignoring liro as usual he knelt down beside the beast and spoke softly. Slow words awith a composed tone. "i'm not gonna hurt you. i wont hurt you" He spoke slowly as he put his hand on the tigers head gently. He was playing a dangerous game here one wrong step and that could be the end of him.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A New Face (open thread)

Postby Reyjii on April 14th, 2012, 1:36 am

Reyjii sensed his change in emotion. She was still very afraid but she knew he was kind. When he spoke to her, she perked her ears up. She knew that walking up to him would be seen as a threat, so she just rolled around on the ground. For some reason, Reyjii wanted so much for him to know she was a Kelvic, because she believed that if he knew that, he wouldn't hurt her. Reyjii stopped rolling all over the place and bowed down with her paws on her head. She never had a real friend before, and she was positive he would be her new friend. No matter what.
Reyjii
Player

Character sheet

A New Face (open thread)

Postby Ximal on April 15th, 2012, 2:10 am

Edging slowly closer to the tiger, it began to roll on the floor as if it wanted to play with him. Lifing his hand slowly off of the age he placed his hand on the head of the beast. The fur was soft and light. Almost airy. He ran his hand down the back of the beast slowly. just trying to make sure it was calm. His eyes still dark had some suspicion but not as much as when he started. Running his hand softly down the tigers fur he, watched the tiger bow it's head. A form of submission ? Ive always wanted a pet. But a tiger is a bit big. Rising to his full height again he looked down at the creature and said commandingly but not uncaring or cautiously. "Right you can come with me. Just don't get too over the top." Xi turned and headed out, he was heading to work but now he had to go and find somewhere to store a damned tiger. How do i get myself into these situations. I mean it's a damned tiger. It gets pissy it could eat me. Well i suppose this is wha tthey mean when they say live life on the edge.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes